Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Joe Jonas to Present at Billboard Music Awards
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been tapped to present an award at Billboard Music Awards which is going to take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 22. The young celebrity couple are joined by Jonas Brothers star Joe Jonas on the presenter list.
The other newly-announced presenters are Kylie Minogue, Jada Pinkett Smith, Keri Hilson, Marc Anthony, "Glee" actor Matthew Morrison, Nas, Scott Weiland, Tim Allen, Travis Barker, Trey Songz and "Modern Family" star Rico Rodriguez.
"The Hangover" actor Ken Jeong will host the upcoming prize-giving event. Performing that night will be Cee-Lo Green, Pitbull, Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Taio Cruz, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Ke$ha, Ne-Yo, Far East Movement and OneRepublic.
Special honorees of the awards show are Beyonce Knowles and Neil Diamond. The former will receive Millennium Award due to her career achievements and influence in the music industry, and the latter will get Icon Award to honor his extraordinary talent as a creator, writer, and entertainer. Neil will also perform at the show.
Nominees of the Billboard Music Awards have been announced during a press conference at the Paris Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada last month. Taking the most nods are the likes of Rihanna, Eminem and Lady GaGa who frequently occupied the Billboard charts during the period of February 28, 2010 through March 1, 2011.
More Selena Gomez News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby