'Glee' Season Finale Preview Hints at Possible Farewell and Unscripted Act
The kids of New Directions will have their dream come true in the season 2 finale of "Glee". They will travel from Lima to New York City to compete in Nationals, taking in all of the sights from Times Square to Broadway to Central Park while in Big Apple.
But a preview to the upcoming episode shows that the cheerful moment will be interrupted as the glee club kids worry that Will Schuester may leave them to be on Broadway. Meanwhile, Mr. Schue and Jesse St. James (guest star Jonathan Groff) are likely to be surprised by an unscripted act during the Nationals.
"New York" will air Tuesday, May 24 at 9:00 P.M. ET on FOX. Charice will return as Sunshine Corazon, a member of Vocal Adrenaline which will be up against New Directions in Nationals.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans