'Glee' Season Finale Preview Hints at Possible Farewell and Unscripted Act
The kids of New Directions will have their dream come true in the season 2 finale of "Glee". They will travel from Lima to New York City to compete in Nationals, taking in all of the sights from Times Square to Broadway to Central Park while in Big Apple.
But a preview to the upcoming episode shows that the cheerful moment will be interrupted as the glee club kids worry that Will Schuester may leave them to be on Broadway. Meanwhile, Mr. Schue and Jesse St. James (guest star Jonathan Groff) are likely to be surprised by an unscripted act during the Nationals.
"New York" will air Tuesday, May 24 at 9:00 P.M. ET on FOX. Charice will return as Sunshine Corazon, a member of Vocal Adrenaline which will be up against New Directions in Nationals.
More Glee News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs