'Glee' Season Finale Preview Hints at Possible Farewell and Unscripted Act
The kids of New Directions will have their dream come true in the season 2 finale of "Glee". They will travel from Lima to New York City to compete in Nationals, taking in all of the sights from Times Square to Broadway to Central Park while in Big Apple.
But a preview to the upcoming episode shows that the cheerful moment will be interrupted as the glee club kids worry that Will Schuester may leave them to be on Broadway. Meanwhile, Mr. Schue and Jesse St. James (guest star Jonathan Groff) are likely to be surprised by an unscripted act during the Nationals.
"New York" will air Tuesday, May 24 at 9:00 P.M. ET on FOX. Charice will return as Sunshine Corazon, a member of Vocal Adrenaline which will be up against New Directions in Nationals.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says