'Glee' Season Finale Preview Hints at Possible Farewell and Unscripted Act
The kids of New Directions will have their dream come true in the season 2 finale of "Glee". They will travel from Lima to New York City to compete in Nationals, taking in all of the sights from Times Square to Broadway to Central Park while in Big Apple.
But a preview to the upcoming episode shows that the cheerful moment will be interrupted as the glee club kids worry that Will Schuester may leave them to be on Broadway. Meanwhile, Mr. Schue and Jesse St. James (guest star Jonathan Groff) are likely to be surprised by an unscripted act during the Nationals.
"New York" will air Tuesday, May 24 at 9:00 P.M. ET on FOX. Charice will return as Sunshine Corazon, a member of Vocal Adrenaline which will be up against New Directions in Nationals.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert