B.o.B Crashes Ke$ha's Party in Official 'Blow' Remix
B.o.B provides additional lines in Ke$ha's song "Blow" for its official remix. He kicks in, "Just walked in, shades on my face. Eyes on my kicks, lights on my face. Speakers gonna blow, speakers got bass. Bottles on ice, haters gonna hate. Bobby don't care, Bobby so straight. Bobby from the hood so Bobby don't play."
The "Nothin' On You" rapper continues the party with another feel-good verses, "Night starts out at the ATM, probably won't end till 8 a.m." The Atlanta MC then gives a shout-out to where he comes from in the next lines, "Yeah, I'm an ATLien, an extraterrestrial obsessed with a vegetable."
B.o.B, who just gets three nominations at BET Awards, is currently working on his next studio installment with producer Jim Jonsin. "We cut four songs and there's two that I really like," Jim told rap-Up. "One record has like a reggae vibe to it, hip-hop with some reggae. It.s pretty big. I think that's a possible single."
The album, which hasn't got any working title, is tentatively due later this year. "He's kinda figuring out the direction," the producer added. "I think most of his singles will be him and he just wants the fans to hear a lot more of him on this album. It's gonna be incredible."
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'