B.o.B Crashes Ke$ha's Party in Official 'Blow' Remix
B.o.B provides additional lines in Ke$ha's song "Blow" for its official remix. He kicks in, "Just walked in, shades on my face. Eyes on my kicks, lights on my face. Speakers gonna blow, speakers got bass. Bottles on ice, haters gonna hate. Bobby don't care, Bobby so straight. Bobby from the hood so Bobby don't play."
The "Nothin' On You" rapper continues the party with another feel-good verses, "Night starts out at the ATM, probably won't end till 8 a.m." The Atlanta MC then gives a shout-out to where he comes from in the next lines, "Yeah, I'm an ATLien, an extraterrestrial obsessed with a vegetable."
B.o.B, who just gets three nominations at BET Awards, is currently working on his next studio installment with producer Jim Jonsin. "We cut four songs and there's two that I really like," Jim told rap-Up. "One record has like a reggae vibe to it, hip-hop with some reggae. It.s pretty big. I think that's a possible single."
The album, which hasn't got any working title, is tentatively due later this year. "He's kinda figuring out the direction," the producer added. "I think most of his singles will be him and he just wants the fans to hear a lot more of him on this album. It's gonna be incredible."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion