B.o.B Crashes Ke$ha's Party in Official 'Blow' Remix
B.o.B provides additional lines in Ke$ha's song "Blow" for its official remix. He kicks in, "Just walked in, shades on my face. Eyes on my kicks, lights on my face. Speakers gonna blow, speakers got bass. Bottles on ice, haters gonna hate. Bobby don't care, Bobby so straight. Bobby from the hood so Bobby don't play."
The "Nothin' On You" rapper continues the party with another feel-good verses, "Night starts out at the ATM, probably won't end till 8 a.m." The Atlanta MC then gives a shout-out to where he comes from in the next lines, "Yeah, I'm an ATLien, an extraterrestrial obsessed with a vegetable."
B.o.B, who just gets three nominations at BET Awards, is currently working on his next studio installment with producer Jim Jonsin. "We cut four songs and there's two that I really like," Jim told rap-Up. "One record has like a reggae vibe to it, hip-hop with some reggae. It.s pretty big. I think that's a possible single."
The album, which hasn't got any working title, is tentatively due later this year. "He's kinda figuring out the direction," the producer added. "I think most of his singles will be him and he just wants the fans to hear a lot more of him on this album. It's gonna be incredible."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics