Kelsey Grammer's Ex-Wife to 'Fight Like Hell' for Custody of Kids
Camille Donatacci isn't going to let her ex-husband, Kelsey Grammer, take sole custody of their two children easily. The star of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is going to "fight like hell to keep her children with her", so claimed a close friend when speaking to People Magazine.
Camille has reportedly been telling friends that 9-year-old Mason and 6-year-old Jude wish to live with her. Her pal added that the 42-year-old "looks forward to a full and complete professional evaluation, which she is more than confident will show her to be the more appropriate person to be primarily responsible for the custody of the children."
It was further suggested that Camille is adamant her ex-husband should not be granted the sole custody. "He abandoned his family and got married within months of separating from Camille, all of which speaks volumes about his parenting and his respect for his current children," explained the so-called friend.
Kelsey, who married flight attendant Kayte Walsh in this February, has filed for primary physical custody of Mason and Jude in L.A. County Superior Court last Friday, May 13. In the papers, the "Swing Vote" actor asks for new custody agreement, which offers Camille time with the kids during half of their summer and half of their winter break, to begin after July 2.
Of the filing, Camille told Radar Online, "Kelsey is being insensitive to our children." Meanwhile, a representative for Kelsey refused to give any comment, saying simply, "Any statement would be inappropriate. The filing speaks for itself."
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings