Kelsey Grammer's Ex-Wife to 'Fight Like Hell' for Custody of Kids
Camille Donatacci isn't going to let her ex-husband, Kelsey Grammer, take sole custody of their two children easily. The star of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is going to "fight like hell to keep her children with her", so claimed a close friend when speaking to People Magazine.
Camille has reportedly been telling friends that 9-year-old Mason and 6-year-old Jude wish to live with her. Her pal added that the 42-year-old "looks forward to a full and complete professional evaluation, which she is more than confident will show her to be the more appropriate person to be primarily responsible for the custody of the children."
It was further suggested that Camille is adamant her ex-husband should not be granted the sole custody. "He abandoned his family and got married within months of separating from Camille, all of which speaks volumes about his parenting and his respect for his current children," explained the so-called friend.
Kelsey, who married flight attendant Kayte Walsh in this February, has filed for primary physical custody of Mason and Jude in L.A. County Superior Court last Friday, May 13. In the papers, the "Swing Vote" actor asks for new custody agreement, which offers Camille time with the kids during half of their summer and half of their winter break, to begin after July 2.
Of the filing, Camille told Radar Online, "Kelsey is being insensitive to our children." Meanwhile, a representative for Kelsey refused to give any comment, saying simply, "Any statement would be inappropriate. The filing speaks for itself."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent