Danielle Staub's Photo as Stripper Surfaces
Danielle Staub can't keep herself away from drama and controversy. The former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star has now taken a job as a stripper in New York and a photo is available as proof.
According to TMZ, the 48-year-old signed a 3-year-deal to shed off her clothes at Scores Gentleman's Club in the Big Apple. Under the contract, Danielle is required to do a live appearance and occasional appearances at ScoresLive.com. Her show has been advertised on the club's adult website.
Staub has bared her body before in a sex tape which many believed was leaked by herself in 2010. She also showed her breasts in front of cameras during "Housewives" when she wanted to reconstruct them after a botched surgery.
In addition to the new job, Danielle is the star of VH1's new series about a group of celebrities trying to build their own restaurant empire. Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka are her co-stars.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch