Danielle Staub's Photo as Stripper Surfaces
Danielle Staub can't keep herself away from drama and controversy. The former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star has now taken a job as a stripper in New York and a photo is available as proof.
According to TMZ, the 48-year-old signed a 3-year-deal to shed off her clothes at Scores Gentleman's Club in the Big Apple. Under the contract, Danielle is required to do a live appearance and occasional appearances at ScoresLive.com. Her show has been advertised on the club's adult website.
Staub has bared her body before in a sex tape which many believed was leaked by herself in 2010. She also showed her breasts in front of cameras during "Housewives" when she wanted to reconstruct them after a botched surgery.
In addition to the new job, Danielle is the star of VH1's new series about a group of celebrities trying to build their own restaurant empire. Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka are her co-stars.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii