Danielle Staub's Photo as Stripper Surfaces
Danielle Staub can't keep herself away from drama and controversy. The former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star has now taken a job as a stripper in New York and a photo is available as proof.
According to TMZ, the 48-year-old signed a 3-year-deal to shed off her clothes at Scores Gentleman's Club in the Big Apple. Under the contract, Danielle is required to do a live appearance and occasional appearances at ScoresLive.com. Her show has been advertised on the club's adult website.
Staub has bared her body before in a sex tape which many believed was leaked by herself in 2010. She also showed her breasts in front of cameras during "Housewives" when she wanted to reconstruct them after a botched surgery.
In addition to the new job, Danielle is the star of VH1's new series about a group of celebrities trying to build their own restaurant empire. Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka are her co-stars.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna