Images From 'The Dark Knight Rises' London Set Emerge
"The Dark Knight Rises" is shooting in London. Comic Book Movie has got its hand on images from the filming, including some pictures showing large technical trucks and lighting rigs. Parking permits, stuck on parking signs at Charterhouse Square, indicate that the area is closed from May 15 to May 21.
Previously, photos from the filming in India have emerged online. The pictures display a pit filled with what looks like a green screen, which makes the place look like a green "pool". The "pool" is believed to be Lazarus Pit, a place which Ra's al Ghul visits when he needs to heal himself and keep his youth appearance.
"The Dark Knight Rises" will be released across the nation on July 20, 2012, with Christopher Nolan serving behind the lens, and Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce Wayne. Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy are added as new cast members to play Selina Kyle a.k.a. Catwoman, and villainous Bane respectively.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere