Images From 'The Dark Knight Rises' London Set Emerge
"The Dark Knight Rises" is shooting in London. Comic Book Movie has got its hand on images from the filming, including some pictures showing large technical trucks and lighting rigs. Parking permits, stuck on parking signs at Charterhouse Square, indicate that the area is closed from May 15 to May 21.
Previously, photos from the filming in India have emerged online. The pictures display a pit filled with what looks like a green screen, which makes the place look like a green "pool". The "pool" is believed to be Lazarus Pit, a place which Ra's al Ghul visits when he needs to heal himself and keep his youth appearance.
"The Dark Knight Rises" will be released across the nation on July 20, 2012, with Christopher Nolan serving behind the lens, and Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce Wayne. Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy are added as new cast members to play Selina Kyle a.k.a. Catwoman, and villainous Bane respectively.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris