Images From 'The Dark Knight Rises' London Set Emerge
"The Dark Knight Rises" is shooting in London. Comic Book Movie has got its hand on images from the filming, including some pictures showing large technical trucks and lighting rigs. Parking permits, stuck on parking signs at Charterhouse Square, indicate that the area is closed from May 15 to May 21.
Previously, photos from the filming in India have emerged online. The pictures display a pit filled with what looks like a green screen, which makes the place look like a green "pool". The "pool" is believed to be Lazarus Pit, a place which Ra's al Ghul visits when he needs to heal himself and keep his youth appearance.
"The Dark Knight Rises" will be released across the nation on July 20, 2012, with Christopher Nolan serving behind the lens, and Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce Wayne. Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy are added as new cast members to play Selina Kyle a.k.a. Catwoman, and villainous Bane respectively.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer