Images From 'The Dark Knight Rises' London Set Emerge
"The Dark Knight Rises" is shooting in London. Comic Book Movie has got its hand on images from the filming, including some pictures showing large technical trucks and lighting rigs. Parking permits, stuck on parking signs at Charterhouse Square, indicate that the area is closed from May 15 to May 21.
Previously, photos from the filming in India have emerged online. The pictures display a pit filled with what looks like a green screen, which makes the place look like a green "pool". The "pool" is believed to be Lazarus Pit, a place which Ra's al Ghul visits when he needs to heal himself and keep his youth appearance.
"The Dark Knight Rises" will be released across the nation on July 20, 2012, with Christopher Nolan serving behind the lens, and Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce Wayne. Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy are added as new cast members to play Selina Kyle a.k.a. Catwoman, and villainous Bane respectively.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent