Images From 'The Dark Knight Rises' London Set Emerge
"The Dark Knight Rises" is shooting in London. Comic Book Movie has got its hand on images from the filming, including some pictures showing large technical trucks and lighting rigs. Parking permits, stuck on parking signs at Charterhouse Square, indicate that the area is closed from May 15 to May 21.
Previously, photos from the filming in India have emerged online. The pictures display a pit filled with what looks like a green screen, which makes the place look like a green "pool". The "pool" is believed to be Lazarus Pit, a place which Ra's al Ghul visits when he needs to heal himself and keep his youth appearance.
"The Dark Knight Rises" will be released across the nation on July 20, 2012, with Christopher Nolan serving behind the lens, and Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce Wayne. Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy are added as new cast members to play Selina Kyle a.k.a. Catwoman, and villainous Bane respectively.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video