Jennifer Aniston's Famous Dog Died at 15
Jennifer Aniston's best friend of 15 years has died. The actress' beloved Welsh corgi-terrier mix named Norman died a few weeks ago due to age. "He was an old dog and it was just his time," Aniston's rep told People.
Norman often accompanied Aniston on television and film sets and she was rarely seen without him."He's my baby boy," she said in February. "Norman goes with me on location, I've got to take Norman."
Norman is also part of Aniston's life when she was still married to Brad Pitt and divorced from him in 2005. "Even back [as a puppy] he was as cool as a cucumber. He's just a person in a dog suit," the actress said.
So loving of this dog that the actress purchased a $4.95 million apartment in New York under the name Norman's Nest Trust. Aniston has another dog, a white German shepherd called Dolly.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier