Jennifer Aniston's Famous Dog Died at 15
Jennifer Aniston's best friend of 15 years has died. The actress' beloved Welsh corgi-terrier mix named Norman died a few weeks ago due to age. "He was an old dog and it was just his time," Aniston's rep told People.
Norman often accompanied Aniston on television and film sets and she was rarely seen without him."He's my baby boy," she said in February. "Norman goes with me on location, I've got to take Norman."
Norman is also part of Aniston's life when she was still married to Brad Pitt and divorced from him in 2005. "Even back [as a puppy] he was as cool as a cucumber. He's just a person in a dog suit," the actress said.
So loving of this dog that the actress purchased a $4.95 million apartment in New York under the name Norman's Nest Trust. Aniston has another dog, a white German shepherd called Dolly.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers