Jennifer Aniston's Famous Dog Died at 15
Jennifer Aniston's best friend of 15 years has died. The actress' beloved Welsh corgi-terrier mix named Norman died a few weeks ago due to age. "He was an old dog and it was just his time," Aniston's rep told People.
Norman often accompanied Aniston on television and film sets and she was rarely seen without him."He's my baby boy," she said in February. "Norman goes with me on location, I've got to take Norman."
Norman is also part of Aniston's life when she was still married to Brad Pitt and divorced from him in 2005. "Even back [as a puppy] he was as cool as a cucumber. He's just a person in a dog suit," the actress said.
So loving of this dog that the actress purchased a $4.95 million apartment in New York under the name Norman's Nest Trust. Aniston has another dog, a white German shepherd called Dolly.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala