Jennifer Aniston's Famous Dog Died at 15
Jennifer Aniston's best friend of 15 years has died. The actress' beloved Welsh corgi-terrier mix named Norman died a few weeks ago due to age. "He was an old dog and it was just his time," Aniston's rep told People.
Norman often accompanied Aniston on television and film sets and she was rarely seen without him."He's my baby boy," she said in February. "Norman goes with me on location, I've got to take Norman."
Norman is also part of Aniston's life when she was still married to Brad Pitt and divorced from him in 2005. "Even back [as a puppy] he was as cool as a cucumber. He's just a person in a dog suit," the actress said.
So loving of this dog that the actress purchased a $4.95 million apartment in New York under the name Norman's Nest Trust. Aniston has another dog, a white German shepherd called Dolly.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video