Jennifer Aniston's Famous Dog Died at 15
Jennifer Aniston's best friend of 15 years has died. The actress' beloved Welsh corgi-terrier mix named Norman died a few weeks ago due to age. "He was an old dog and it was just his time," Aniston's rep told People.
Norman often accompanied Aniston on television and film sets and she was rarely seen without him."He's my baby boy," she said in February. "Norman goes with me on location, I've got to take Norman."
Norman is also part of Aniston's life when she was still married to Brad Pitt and divorced from him in 2005. "Even back [as a puppy] he was as cool as a cucumber. He's just a person in a dog suit," the actress said.
So loving of this dog that the actress purchased a $4.95 million apartment in New York under the name Norman's Nest Trust. Aniston has another dog, a white German shepherd called Dolly.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?