Pictures: Lady GaGa and Her 'Little Pony' in London
Lady GaGa is currently in U.K. to promote her upcoming studio album "Born This Way". Already playing for "Graham Norton Show" and BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend concert, the "Edge of Glory" singer was recently spotted outside her hotel in London.
Stepping out of the hotel, the outlandish singer/songwriter was spotted wearing a black skirt and a matching jacket which has her "Born This Way" face airbrushed on the back. She finished off her look with a little black veil and My Little Pony Necklace.
My Little Pony is not just an accessory for GaGa but it's also an inspiration to record "Born This Way". "I had My Little Ponies," she once said. "I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that sort of made them the misfit in the world of the stallion."
More Lady GaGa News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake