Pictures: Lady GaGa and Her 'Little Pony' in London
Lady GaGa is currently in U.K. to promote her upcoming studio album "Born This Way". Already playing for "Graham Norton Show" and BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend concert, the "Edge of Glory" singer was recently spotted outside her hotel in London.
Stepping out of the hotel, the outlandish singer/songwriter was spotted wearing a black skirt and a matching jacket which has her "Born This Way" face airbrushed on the back. She finished off her look with a little black veil and My Little Pony Necklace.
My Little Pony is not just an accessory for GaGa but it's also an inspiration to record "Born This Way". "I had My Little Ponies," she once said. "I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that sort of made them the misfit in the world of the stallion."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign