Pictures: Lady GaGa and Her 'Little Pony' in London
Lady GaGa is currently in U.K. to promote her upcoming studio album "Born This Way". Already playing for "Graham Norton Show" and BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend concert, the "Edge of Glory" singer was recently spotted outside her hotel in London.
Stepping out of the hotel, the outlandish singer/songwriter was spotted wearing a black skirt and a matching jacket which has her "Born This Way" face airbrushed on the back. She finished off her look with a little black veil and My Little Pony Necklace.
My Little Pony is not just an accessory for GaGa but it's also an inspiration to record "Born This Way". "I had My Little Ponies," she once said. "I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that sort of made them the misfit in the world of the stallion."
More Lady GaGa News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities