Pictures: Lady GaGa and Her 'Little Pony' in London
Lady GaGa is currently in U.K. to promote her upcoming studio album "Born This Way". Already playing for "Graham Norton Show" and BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend concert, the "Edge of Glory" singer was recently spotted outside her hotel in London.
Stepping out of the hotel, the outlandish singer/songwriter was spotted wearing a black skirt and a matching jacket which has her "Born This Way" face airbrushed on the back. She finished off her look with a little black veil and My Little Pony Necklace.
My Little Pony is not just an accessory for GaGa but it's also an inspiration to record "Born This Way". "I had My Little Ponies," she once said. "I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that sort of made them the misfit in the world of the stallion."
More Lady GaGa News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant