Pictures: Lady GaGa and Her 'Little Pony' in London
Lady GaGa is currently in U.K. to promote her upcoming studio album "Born This Way". Already playing for "Graham Norton Show" and BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend concert, the "Edge of Glory" singer was recently spotted outside her hotel in London.
Stepping out of the hotel, the outlandish singer/songwriter was spotted wearing a black skirt and a matching jacket which has her "Born This Way" face airbrushed on the back. She finished off her look with a little black veil and My Little Pony Necklace.
My Little Pony is not just an accessory for GaGa but it's also an inspiration to record "Born This Way". "I had My Little Ponies," she once said. "I was obsessed with the idea of a creature that was born with something magical that sort of made them the misfit in the world of the stallion."
More Lady GaGa News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards