M-Bone's Death May Be Caused by Twitter War and a Girl
Twitter has been mentioned as one of the causes in Cali Swag District's M-Bone's death. The rapper allegedly was murdered on Sunday, May 15 night after a war of words on the microblogging site over a girl, sources told TMZ.
According to M-Bone's friends, the rapper went back from his tour to Los Angeles where he got involved with a girl. A guy who lived in the unnamed woman's building didn't like the relationship and had been sending M-Bone threatening messages on Twitter. The rapper was not keeping quiet about it and started smack-talking the guy.
M-Bone was inside a black car when he was shot in the head at least twice. The car turns out to be registered to the woman, prompting cops to launch an investigation as to why he was driving it. Cops are also questioning whether the Twitter war is related to the drive-by shooting.
In addition, witnesses said the gunmen took a U-turn after fleeing to check out whether they hit the target. M-Bone's bandmates have reached out to public to help identify the shooters. In a statement to TMZ, Cali Swag District said, "As police are still investigating the shooting and untimely death, we ask that anyone with information contact the Inglewood Police Department."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding