M-Bone's Death May Be Caused by Twitter War and a Girl
Twitter has been mentioned as one of the causes in Cali Swag District's M-Bone's death. The rapper allegedly was murdered on Sunday, May 15 night after a war of words on the microblogging site over a girl, sources told TMZ.
According to M-Bone's friends, the rapper went back from his tour to Los Angeles where he got involved with a girl. A guy who lived in the unnamed woman's building didn't like the relationship and had been sending M-Bone threatening messages on Twitter. The rapper was not keeping quiet about it and started smack-talking the guy.
M-Bone was inside a black car when he was shot in the head at least twice. The car turns out to be registered to the woman, prompting cops to launch an investigation as to why he was driving it. Cops are also questioning whether the Twitter war is related to the drive-by shooting.
In addition, witnesses said the gunmen took a U-turn after fleeing to check out whether they hit the target. M-Bone's bandmates have reached out to public to help identify the shooters. In a statement to TMZ, Cali Swag District said, "As police are still investigating the shooting and untimely death, we ask that anyone with information contact the Inglewood Police Department."
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event