M-Bone's Death May Be Caused by Twitter War and a Girl
Twitter has been mentioned as one of the causes in Cali Swag District's M-Bone's death. The rapper allegedly was murdered on Sunday, May 15 night after a war of words on the microblogging site over a girl, sources told TMZ.
According to M-Bone's friends, the rapper went back from his tour to Los Angeles where he got involved with a girl. A guy who lived in the unnamed woman's building didn't like the relationship and had been sending M-Bone threatening messages on Twitter. The rapper was not keeping quiet about it and started smack-talking the guy.
M-Bone was inside a black car when he was shot in the head at least twice. The car turns out to be registered to the woman, prompting cops to launch an investigation as to why he was driving it. Cops are also questioning whether the Twitter war is related to the drive-by shooting.
In addition, witnesses said the gunmen took a U-turn after fleeing to check out whether they hit the target. M-Bone's bandmates have reached out to public to help identify the shooters. In a statement to TMZ, Cali Swag District said, "As police are still investigating the shooting and untimely death, we ask that anyone with information contact the Inglewood Police Department."
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?