M-Bone's Death May Be Caused by Twitter War and a Girl
Twitter has been mentioned as one of the causes in Cali Swag District's M-Bone's death. The rapper allegedly was murdered on Sunday, May 15 night after a war of words on the microblogging site over a girl, sources told TMZ.
According to M-Bone's friends, the rapper went back from his tour to Los Angeles where he got involved with a girl. A guy who lived in the unnamed woman's building didn't like the relationship and had been sending M-Bone threatening messages on Twitter. The rapper was not keeping quiet about it and started smack-talking the guy.
M-Bone was inside a black car when he was shot in the head at least twice. The car turns out to be registered to the woman, prompting cops to launch an investigation as to why he was driving it. Cops are also questioning whether the Twitter war is related to the drive-by shooting.
In addition, witnesses said the gunmen took a U-turn after fleeing to check out whether they hit the target. M-Bone's bandmates have reached out to public to help identify the shooters. In a statement to TMZ, Cali Swag District said, "As police are still investigating the shooting and untimely death, we ask that anyone with information contact the Inglewood Police Department."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'