Video Premiere: Maroon 5's 'Out of Goodbyes'
Maroon 5's latest single "Out of Goodbyes" which features Lady Antebellum has got a music video. Instead of featuring the Adam Levine-fronted band and the country music trio, the video takes its focus on a young woman and a middle-aged man. It seems that she causes him multiple wounds. She patiently takes care of him only to hurt him again once the wounds are cleaned and bandaged.
"Out of Goodbyes" is taken from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over" which has been in stores since September 2010. The song comes from songwriting hands of Adam Levine, Jesse Carmichael and James Valentine.
Maroon 5 are currently on tour. While on the road, they recorded an anthem for Coca Cola with the help of their fans around the world. The song titled "Is Anybody Out There" was made in just 24 hours. For the first 100,000 downloads, the brand will make a donation to their Replenish Africa Initiative, a foundation fighting to give African people access to clean water.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers