Video Premiere: Maroon 5's 'Out of Goodbyes'
Maroon 5's latest single "Out of Goodbyes" which features Lady Antebellum has got a music video. Instead of featuring the Adam Levine-fronted band and the country music trio, the video takes its focus on a young woman and a middle-aged man. It seems that she causes him multiple wounds. She patiently takes care of him only to hurt him again once the wounds are cleaned and bandaged.
"Out of Goodbyes" is taken from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over" which has been in stores since September 2010. The song comes from songwriting hands of Adam Levine, Jesse Carmichael and James Valentine.
Maroon 5 are currently on tour. While on the road, they recorded an anthem for Coca Cola with the help of their fans around the world. The song titled "Is Anybody Out There" was made in just 24 hours. For the first 100,000 downloads, the brand will make a donation to their Replenish Africa Initiative, a foundation fighting to give African people access to clean water.
More Maroon 5 News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover