Video Premiere: Maroon 5's 'Out of Goodbyes'
Maroon 5's latest single "Out of Goodbyes" which features Lady Antebellum has got a music video. Instead of featuring the Adam Levine-fronted band and the country music trio, the video takes its focus on a young woman and a middle-aged man. It seems that she causes him multiple wounds. She patiently takes care of him only to hurt him again once the wounds are cleaned and bandaged.
"Out of Goodbyes" is taken from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over" which has been in stores since September 2010. The song comes from songwriting hands of Adam Levine, Jesse Carmichael and James Valentine.
Maroon 5 are currently on tour. While on the road, they recorded an anthem for Coca Cola with the help of their fans around the world. The song titled "Is Anybody Out There" was made in just 24 hours. For the first 100,000 downloads, the brand will make a donation to their Replenish Africa Initiative, a foundation fighting to give African people access to clean water.
Maroon 5's "Out of Goodbyes" feat. Lady Antebellum music video
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest