Receiving Death Threat, Lindsay Lohan Tweets Picture of Alleged Stalker
Lindsay Lohan has let people know that she is probably in danger. On Monday, May 16, the troubled actress took to her Twitter to share a picture of a man who has allegedly been stalking her and threatening to kill her.
"This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me- while he is TRESPASSING!" she wrote along with the photo. "I'm actually scared now- the blood in the 'cults' book was too much." She went on asking her fans' support, "All my fans, my supporters, please stand by me."
According to TMZ, Lindsay believes the man has been obsessed with her for nearly 4 years, and frequently dropping by her home and leaving weird gifts for her. It was also said that the mysterious man has been sending her "insane" text messages for the past few years.
A source confirmed that the alleged stalker is real, but refused to explain what Lindsay meant by referring to "freemason" and "the cults book". A representative for the 24-year-old beauty, however, won't "comment on matters relating to her security."
Sources said Lindsay wants police to help keep the man away from her, but the LAPD's Pacific Division says it hasn't received any police report of the sort.
Lindsay Lohan was recently spotted hanging out with friends at Paul & Andre in Hollywood. There was rumor that she was "belligerently drunk" during the hangout and involved in a ruckus with a woman trying to photograph her.
The actress/singer, who lands a role in "Gotti: Three Generations", has denied the report. She wrote on her Twitter, "Site 'lies' about @LindsayLohan possibly being 'drunk' and in a club 'ruckus'."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win