Official Audio Stream of Lady GaGa's New Song 'Hair'
As part of iTunes countdown before her new album "Born This Way" comes out, Lady GaGa has released a new song called "Hair" on the online retailer. A feet-tapping tune, this newly-revealed disco song comes from production hands of RedOne, and features saxophone sound by Clarence Clemons of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band.
True to her "Born This Way" message, the Mother Monster emphasizes the importance of self-confidence once again in this empowering single. She kicks in the track by taking her devotees to her childhood, "Whenever I dress cool, my parents put up a fight/ And if I'm a hot shot, Mom will cut my hair at night/ And in the morning I'm short of my identity/ I scream, 'Mom and Dad, why can't I be who I want to be?"
"I just wanna be myself and I want you to love me for who I am / I just wanna be myself and I want you to know I am my hair," she then proceeds with the inspiring message in the big soaring chorus. "I've had enough, this is my prayer/ That I'll die living just as free as my hair."
It seems that the self-esteem anthem has already received positive responses from GaGa's Little Monsters. Soon after the song arrival, she wrote on Twitter, thanking those who have dug her music and showed their support. She posted, "Your tweets are making me cry so happy! Dance the night away!"
Lady GaGa is going to release her new album across the United States on May 23. She will soon follow the album release with a summer tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3