Nick Jonas Holds Delta Goodrem's Hand and Takes Off Purity Ring
The latest hot gossip running around on the web is that Nick Jonas is dating Delta Goodrem. The rumor runs rife due the the fact that not only Goodrem is eight years Jonas' senior, but also the Australian singer has just split from her fiance Brian McFadden two months ago.
Jonas, 18, was snapped holding Goodrem's, 26, hand during a movie night out at the ArcLight Cinema in Hollywood on Sunday, May 15. Both Goodrem and Jonas could not stop smiling as they left the place and headed to the parking lot. Jonas did not even bother to let go of her hand when paparazzi started taking their shots.
Beside standing as witness to the budding romance, the pics also showed that Jonas has taken off his purity ring. The youngest of the Jonas Brothers tweeted after the outing, "I feel so blessed. Had a great weekend."
Goodrem and Jonas had worked together back in March. A few weeks before her separation from McFadden was announced, Goodrem posted a picture of her and Jonas with arms around each other in the studio. "Loved creating with the incredibly talented @nickjonas and @greggarbo," she tweeted.
Then in April there was a word on the block that she called off her engagement to McFadden because of a budding romance with a colleague. But the truth was never found out and their joint statement said that the break-up after several years together was a mutual decision.
More Nick Jonas News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke