'Teach Me How to Dougie' Rapper M-Bone Shot to Death
Only 22, Cali Swag District's Montae Talbert aka M-Bone died in the hand of bullets. The "Teach Me How to Dougie" rapper was pronounced dead late Sunday, May 15 night in a random drive-by shooting which is still under further investigation.
Police did not want to release the details at first but MTV News managed to confirm to Inglewood Police Department Homicide Sgt. Brian Spencer that Bone was shot in the head while sitting in the driver's seat of a black vehicle. Police were called at about 10:30 P.M. to the scene which is located 400 block of North La Brea in Inglewood.
A witness said that unspecified amount of gunmen pulled alongside him in a separate vehicle and fired off at least two rounds. From the front of a liquor store, the gunmen fled northbound on La Brea. Meanwhile, Bone was taken by paramedics to UCLA Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
His bandmate C-Smoove tweeted on Monday, "Ma life changed drastically in the. Blink of an eye rip mbone." The group suddenly sent a frenzy on Twitter where many of the user offer condolences.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'