'Teach Me How to Dougie' Rapper M-Bone Shot to Death
Only 22, Cali Swag District's Montae Talbert aka M-Bone died in the hand of bullets. The "Teach Me How to Dougie" rapper was pronounced dead late Sunday, May 15 night in a random drive-by shooting which is still under further investigation.
Police did not want to release the details at first but MTV News managed to confirm to Inglewood Police Department Homicide Sgt. Brian Spencer that Bone was shot in the head while sitting in the driver's seat of a black vehicle. Police were called at about 10:30 P.M. to the scene which is located 400 block of North La Brea in Inglewood.
A witness said that unspecified amount of gunmen pulled alongside him in a separate vehicle and fired off at least two rounds. From the front of a liquor store, the gunmen fled northbound on La Brea. Meanwhile, Bone was taken by paramedics to UCLA Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
His bandmate C-Smoove tweeted on Monday, "Ma life changed drastically in the. Blink of an eye rip mbone." The group suddenly sent a frenzy on Twitter where many of the user offer condolences.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart