Pippa Middleton Spotted Enjoying Boat Trip With Ex-Boyfriend in Madrid
Although she has been rumored to be engaged to her current boyfriend, city trader Alex Loudon, Pippa Middleton is spotted sharing the same boat with her old flame George Percy. The younger sister of Kate Middleton, along with a female friend, is spotted relaxing with Percy on Sunday, May 15 in Retiro Park, Madrid's largest park.
The brunette beauty, donning a white top, a black skirt and a pair of sunglasses, is seen enjoying the ride with the eldest son of the Duke of Northumberland. Middleton looks happy with Percy showing off his rowing skill.
Back on Friday, May 13, Middleton was seen sharing laughs with Percy when they arrived at Madrid airport. Later that day, the 27-year-old carried a bottle of champagne in her red bag and spent the evening with her friends at the city's exclusive Fortuna nightclub.
Middleton and Percy dated when they were students at the Edinburgh University, where they were also flatmates. The two have been friends for about ten years.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna