Pippa Middleton Spotted Enjoying Boat Trip With Ex-Boyfriend in Madrid
Although she has been rumored to be engaged to her current boyfriend, city trader Alex Loudon, Pippa Middleton is spotted sharing the same boat with her old flame George Percy. The younger sister of Kate Middleton, along with a female friend, is spotted relaxing with Percy on Sunday, May 15 in Retiro Park, Madrid's largest park.
The brunette beauty, donning a white top, a black skirt and a pair of sunglasses, is seen enjoying the ride with the eldest son of the Duke of Northumberland. Middleton looks happy with Percy showing off his rowing skill.
Back on Friday, May 13, Middleton was seen sharing laughs with Percy when they arrived at Madrid airport. Later that day, the 27-year-old carried a bottle of champagne in her red bag and spent the evening with her friends at the city's exclusive Fortuna nightclub.
Middleton and Percy dated when they were students at the Edinburgh University, where they were also flatmates. The two have been friends for about ten years.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen