Pippa Middleton Spotted Enjoying Boat Trip With Ex-Boyfriend in Madrid
Although she has been rumored to be engaged to her current boyfriend, city trader Alex Loudon, Pippa Middleton is spotted sharing the same boat with her old flame George Percy. The younger sister of Kate Middleton, along with a female friend, is spotted relaxing with Percy on Sunday, May 15 in Retiro Park, Madrid's largest park.
The brunette beauty, donning a white top, a black skirt and a pair of sunglasses, is seen enjoying the ride with the eldest son of the Duke of Northumberland. Middleton looks happy with Percy showing off his rowing skill.
Back on Friday, May 13, Middleton was seen sharing laughs with Percy when they arrived at Madrid airport. Later that day, the 27-year-old carried a bottle of champagne in her red bag and spent the evening with her friends at the city's exclusive Fortuna nightclub.
Middleton and Percy dated when they were students at the Edinburgh University, where they were also flatmates. The two have been friends for about ten years.
More Pippa Middleton News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences