Pippa Middleton Spotted Enjoying Boat Trip With Ex-Boyfriend in Madrid
Although she has been rumored to be engaged to her current boyfriend, city trader Alex Loudon, Pippa Middleton is spotted sharing the same boat with her old flame George Percy. The younger sister of Kate Middleton, along with a female friend, is spotted relaxing with Percy on Sunday, May 15 in Retiro Park, Madrid's largest park.
The brunette beauty, donning a white top, a black skirt and a pair of sunglasses, is seen enjoying the ride with the eldest son of the Duke of Northumberland. Middleton looks happy with Percy showing off his rowing skill.
Back on Friday, May 13, Middleton was seen sharing laughs with Percy when they arrived at Madrid airport. Later that day, the 27-year-old carried a bottle of champagne in her red bag and spent the evening with her friends at the city's exclusive Fortuna nightclub.
Middleton and Percy dated when they were students at the Edinburgh University, where they were also flatmates. The two have been friends for about ten years.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo