Pippa Middleton Spotted Enjoying Boat Trip With Ex-Boyfriend in Madrid
Although she has been rumored to be engaged to her current boyfriend, city trader Alex Loudon, Pippa Middleton is spotted sharing the same boat with her old flame George Percy. The younger sister of Kate Middleton, along with a female friend, is spotted relaxing with Percy on Sunday, May 15 in Retiro Park, Madrid's largest park.
The brunette beauty, donning a white top, a black skirt and a pair of sunglasses, is seen enjoying the ride with the eldest son of the Duke of Northumberland. Middleton looks happy with Percy showing off his rowing skill.
Back on Friday, May 13, Middleton was seen sharing laughs with Percy when they arrived at Madrid airport. Later that day, the 27-year-old carried a bottle of champagne in her red bag and spent the evening with her friends at the city's exclusive Fortuna nightclub.
Middleton and Percy dated when they were students at the Edinburgh University, where they were also flatmates. The two have been friends for about ten years.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016