Video Premiere: Bow Wow's 'I Do This'
Bow Wow has treated his fans with a music video for a song called "I Do This". The 24-year-old rapper enlists the help of fellow rapper Snoop Dogg to kick off the clip that is directed by Rico Da Crook. In it, he spits his lines in a Playboy tee while standing inside a closet filled with a collection of shoes.
The "Shortie Like Mine" hitmaker is preparing for his eighth studio album. Speaking about the new effort, he earlier told Teen Hollywood, "It's very mature. My fans have grown up now. I know I still have younger fans, but the real, hardcore fans are now 22, 23, 24 years old. I'm 24 so their lives have changed just like mine has changed and now it's time for me to put my story on music and tell it like it is."
"Just a lot of meaningful records, more records that can help get you through rough times. Very serious subjects. Every one is different. One deals with peer pressure," he continued on. "I tell the story of make-believe characters but they're in real situations. About one person who had a chance to become something but, instead, decided to do this. And this is where he ends up."
Bow Wow's "I Do This" Music Video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival