Rebecca Black: I'm Absolutely NOT Pregnant
Contrary to swirling rumor, YouTube sensation Rebecca Black is not with a child. The 13-year-old, who became famous with her "Friday" single, has taken to Twitter to slam faux claim that she is expecting. "I thought it was May 15th...not April Fools Day," she wrote on the social network. "I'm absolutely NOT pregnant."
Rebecca was hit with the pregnancy rumor after someone posted a webcam shot of her holding a sign that read "I'm pregnant 5/15/11" on her Facebook wall. The snapshot was quickly deleted, but someone was adding more fuel to the fire by submitting it as a CNN iReport. There was also suggestion that the pop singer was urged to "seriously consider an abortion".
Back in March, Rebecca had her first interview since becoming the newest Internet sensation and spoke about feeling she is being bullied. Discussing about the backlash over "Friday", the Orange County, California, eighth grader told The Daily Beast, "Those hurtful comments really shocked me. At times, it feels like I'm being cyberbullied."
In another interview, Rebecca also confessed to be a victim of bullying at school. She told the Associated Press, "I don't know what was so different about me that made people want to pick on me. I thank those people because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be here right now. I would probably still be sitting at home crying. I've dealt with that my whole life. I laugh at them now."
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'