Rihanna Apologizes for Twitter Rant Over Criticism for Following Chris Brown
Rihanna has apologized for her harsh reaction to a fan's criticism. Fans began to notice that the "S&M" singer and her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown are following each other on Twitter last Saturday, May 14, and one fan, in particular, wrote, "I never thought you would go back to him! You better not, it's your life but you do have (people) that look up to you. e.g. young girls."
Seemingly upset by the judgment, Riri hit back by writing, "It's fu**in twitter, not the alter! calm down." It prompted the fan, who claims to be a 14-year-old girl, to apologize, and led the "California King Bed" singer to issue her own apology as tweeting, "babygirl I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy! I still Stan for u xoxo."
Rihanna was assaulted by her then-boyfriend Chris back in February 2009. The two have since had no contact with each other for two years since he was slapped with a restraining order in addition to being sentenced to community service and anger management class following the altercation. Earlier this year however, Riri agreed to relax Chris' restraining order.
More Rihanna News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked