Rihanna Apologizes for Twitter Rant Over Criticism for Following Chris Brown
Rihanna has apologized for her harsh reaction to a fan's criticism. Fans began to notice that the "S&M" singer and her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown are following each other on Twitter last Saturday, May 14, and one fan, in particular, wrote, "I never thought you would go back to him! You better not, it's your life but you do have (people) that look up to you. e.g. young girls."
Seemingly upset by the judgment, Riri hit back by writing, "It's fu**in twitter, not the alter! calm down." It prompted the fan, who claims to be a 14-year-old girl, to apologize, and led the "California King Bed" singer to issue her own apology as tweeting, "babygirl I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy! I still Stan for u xoxo."
Rihanna was assaulted by her then-boyfriend Chris back in February 2009. The two have since had no contact with each other for two years since he was slapped with a restraining order in addition to being sentenced to community service and anger management class following the altercation. Earlier this year however, Riri agreed to relax Chris' restraining order.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed