Rihanna Apologizes for Twitter Rant Over Criticism for Following Chris Brown
Rihanna has apologized for her harsh reaction to a fan's criticism. Fans began to notice that the "S&M" singer and her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown are following each other on Twitter last Saturday, May 14, and one fan, in particular, wrote, "I never thought you would go back to him! You better not, it's your life but you do have (people) that look up to you. e.g. young girls."
Seemingly upset by the judgment, Riri hit back by writing, "It's fu**in twitter, not the alter! calm down." It prompted the fan, who claims to be a 14-year-old girl, to apologize, and led the "California King Bed" singer to issue her own apology as tweeting, "babygirl I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy! I still Stan for u xoxo."
Rihanna was assaulted by her then-boyfriend Chris back in February 2009. The two have since had no contact with each other for two years since he was slapped with a restraining order in addition to being sentenced to community service and anger management class following the altercation. Earlier this year however, Riri agreed to relax Chris' restraining order.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie