Rihanna Apologizes for Twitter Rant Over Criticism for Following Chris Brown
Rihanna has apologized for her harsh reaction to a fan's criticism. Fans began to notice that the "S&M" singer and her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown are following each other on Twitter last Saturday, May 14, and one fan, in particular, wrote, "I never thought you would go back to him! You better not, it's your life but you do have (people) that look up to you. e.g. young girls."
Seemingly upset by the judgment, Riri hit back by writing, "It's fu**in twitter, not the alter! calm down." It prompted the fan, who claims to be a 14-year-old girl, to apologize, and led the "California King Bed" singer to issue her own apology as tweeting, "babygirl I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy! I still Stan for u xoxo."
Rihanna was assaulted by her then-boyfriend Chris back in February 2009. The two have since had no contact with each other for two years since he was slapped with a restraining order in addition to being sentenced to community service and anger management class following the altercation. Earlier this year however, Riri agreed to relax Chris' restraining order.
More Rihanna News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards