Rihanna and Chris Brown Follow Each Other on Twitter
It looks like Chris Brown and Rihanna have moved past the assault case and all the bitterness that came with it. The two stars have hooked up online, following each other on Twitter recently as noticed by TMZ and Rihanna's fans.
As soon as it was found out, Rihanna cleared off any speculation that may come. She tweeted, "It's fu**in twitter, not the alter! calm down" in response to a fan's tweet which says, "I never thought you would go back to him! You better not, its your life but you do have ppl that look up to you. e.g young girls."
Brown was prevented from having a contact with Rihanna and was told to keep his distance from her following the 2009 tragedy. But a judge later lifted the restraining order as requested by Rihanna's team.
Brown infamously burst out on "Good Morning America" when he was questioned about the assault case. His mother recently said that the singer is yet to confront the situation and better starts. "I think he really needs to talk about the situation in itself, what actually happened to Rihanna," Joyce Hawkins opined. "So that he can get that out for himself. He has to learn to deal with it and go on with his life. This is something that happened; it was a huge mistake, it was not good at all."
More Rihanna News
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations