Rihanna and Chris Brown Follow Each Other on Twitter
It looks like Chris Brown and Rihanna have moved past the assault case and all the bitterness that came with it. The two stars have hooked up online, following each other on Twitter recently as noticed by TMZ and Rihanna's fans.
As soon as it was found out, Rihanna cleared off any speculation that may come. She tweeted, "It's fu**in twitter, not the alter! calm down" in response to a fan's tweet which says, "I never thought you would go back to him! You better not, its your life but you do have ppl that look up to you. e.g young girls."
Brown was prevented from having a contact with Rihanna and was told to keep his distance from her following the 2009 tragedy. But a judge later lifted the restraining order as requested by Rihanna's team.
Brown infamously burst out on "Good Morning America" when he was questioned about the assault case. His mother recently said that the singer is yet to confront the situation and better starts. "I think he really needs to talk about the situation in itself, what actually happened to Rihanna," Joyce Hawkins opined. "So that he can get that out for himself. He has to learn to deal with it and go on with his life. This is something that happened; it was a huge mistake, it was not good at all."
More Rihanna News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her