Report: Audrina Patridge Rekindles Romance With Corey Bohan
Not long after splitting from her polo player boyfriend Nic Roldan, reality star Audrina Patridge has reportedly found his replacement in an ex-boyfriend. Life & Style magazine reported that the former star of "The Hills" is rekindling romance with professional BMX rider Corey Bohan after they spent time together at her 26th birthday celebration.
"After their huge Twitter war and messy breakup, Audrina is back together with Corey Bohan," an insider spilled. "Audrina's birthday is May 9, and Corey posted on Twitter that he was spending the night celebrating someone special's birthday." Corey's tweet, at the time, read, "Headed to the beach. Gonna celebrate the evening for a very special persons day of birth :)"
Offering similar report was People Magazine. The publication cited a source as claiming, "They really had a blast together but she has started seeing her ex-boyfriend Corey Bohan. Nic has moved on." The source added that while Audrina and Nic had something going, the timing was not right because "she is still interested in her old boyfriend."
Audrina and Corey first met in 2008, but they've been going on-and-off ever since. Their most recent split was last March. After reports of Audrina cozying up to Nic surfaced a short while after the break-up, Corey took to Twitter to blast her. In a series of Twitter rants, he branded her "heartless" and "insecure" woman.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018