Report: Audrina Patridge Rekindles Romance With Corey Bohan
Not long after splitting from her polo player boyfriend Nic Roldan, reality star Audrina Patridge has reportedly found his replacement in an ex-boyfriend. Life & Style magazine reported that the former star of "The Hills" is rekindling romance with professional BMX rider Corey Bohan after they spent time together at her 26th birthday celebration.
"After their huge Twitter war and messy breakup, Audrina is back together with Corey Bohan," an insider spilled. "Audrina's birthday is May 9, and Corey posted on Twitter that he was spending the night celebrating someone special's birthday." Corey's tweet, at the time, read, "Headed to the beach. Gonna celebrate the evening for a very special persons day of birth :)"
Offering similar report was People Magazine. The publication cited a source as claiming, "They really had a blast together but she has started seeing her ex-boyfriend Corey Bohan. Nic has moved on." The source added that while Audrina and Nic had something going, the timing was not right because "she is still interested in her old boyfriend."
Audrina and Corey first met in 2008, but they've been going on-and-off ever since. Their most recent split was last March. After reports of Audrina cozying up to Nic surfaced a short while after the break-up, Corey took to Twitter to blast her. In a series of Twitter rants, he branded her "heartless" and "insecure" woman.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked