Nicole Scherzinger to Release 'Killer Love' in August
Nicole Scherzinger has finally set a date for the U.S. release of her solo debut. Interscope Records has announced on Friday, May 13, that "Killer Love", the first solo album from the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls, will arrive stateside on August 16.
"Killer Love" is led by 50 Cent-assisted single "Right There", which will be made available digitally on May 17. To also feature Nicole's last two U.K. singles, "Poison" and "Don't Hold Your Breath", the album also includes a collaboration with R. Kelly and Snoop Dogg titled "Peep Show."
Speaking of the U.S. debut, the 32-year-old singer told Rap-Up, "At the time I was doing my U.K. album, I was really into more dance-inspired music, which is amazing and so much fun for Europe. For the U.S., I wanted to go back to my roots where I started, a little bit more urban sounding 'cause that's still a very big part of me as well, and I wanted to make sure I wove that into the album."
Nicole is scheduled to perform "Right There" together with 50 Cent on the May 19 episode of "American Idol". The "Baby Love" singer has previously debuted two versions of the single's music video. One features a cameo from the "In da Club" rapper.
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family