Nicole Scherzinger to Release 'Killer Love' in August
Nicole Scherzinger has finally set a date for the U.S. release of her solo debut. Interscope Records has announced on Friday, May 13, that "Killer Love", the first solo album from the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls, will arrive stateside on August 16.
"Killer Love" is led by 50 Cent-assisted single "Right There", which will be made available digitally on May 17. To also feature Nicole's last two U.K. singles, "Poison" and "Don't Hold Your Breath", the album also includes a collaboration with R. Kelly and Snoop Dogg titled "Peep Show."
Speaking of the U.S. debut, the 32-year-old singer told Rap-Up, "At the time I was doing my U.K. album, I was really into more dance-inspired music, which is amazing and so much fun for Europe. For the U.S., I wanted to go back to my roots where I started, a little bit more urban sounding 'cause that's still a very big part of me as well, and I wanted to make sure I wove that into the album."
Nicole is scheduled to perform "Right There" together with 50 Cent on the May 19 episode of "American Idol". The "Baby Love" singer has previously debuted two versions of the single's music video. One features a cameo from the "In da Club" rapper.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame