Charlie Sheen: Ashton Kutcher Is 'the Right Guy' for 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen has taken to his Twitter to comment on his "Two and a Half Men" replacement, Ashton Kutcher. "Congrats to the cast and crew...CBS & WB..! My best to @aplusk !! The show must go on... You got the right guy!" so he wrote on late Friday, May 13.
In contrast to his tweet, Sheen has previously made a cynical response to Kutcher's casting. According to TMZ, the troubled actor said, "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!"
The 45-year-old additionally claimed the sitcom will tank because his devotees will not watch it anymore without him. "Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB," he further told the site.
The former Charlie Harper depicter on "Men", who was fired from his role after making public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre, also blasted his former boss. "Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there," he said.
On early Friday, CBS made it official that Ashton Kutcher is going to star on "Two and a Half Men". The "No Strings Attached" hunk has since stated, "I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers' homes," and added, "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!"
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again