Charlie Sheen: Ashton Kutcher Is 'the Right Guy' for 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen has taken to his Twitter to comment on his "Two and a Half Men" replacement, Ashton Kutcher. "Congrats to the cast and crew...CBS & WB..! My best to @aplusk !! The show must go on... You got the right guy!" so he wrote on late Friday, May 13.
In contrast to his tweet, Sheen has previously made a cynical response to Kutcher's casting. According to TMZ, the troubled actor said, "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!"
The 45-year-old additionally claimed the sitcom will tank because his devotees will not watch it anymore without him. "Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB," he further told the site.
The former Charlie Harper depicter on "Men", who was fired from his role after making public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre, also blasted his former boss. "Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there," he said.
On early Friday, CBS made it official that Ashton Kutcher is going to star on "Two and a Half Men". The "No Strings Attached" hunk has since stated, "I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers' homes," and added, "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!"
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'