Charlie Sheen: Ashton Kutcher Is 'the Right Guy' for 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen has taken to his Twitter to comment on his "Two and a Half Men" replacement, Ashton Kutcher. "Congrats to the cast and crew...CBS & WB..! My best to @aplusk !! The show must go on... You got the right guy!" so he wrote on late Friday, May 13.
In contrast to his tweet, Sheen has previously made a cynical response to Kutcher's casting. According to TMZ, the troubled actor said, "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!"
The 45-year-old additionally claimed the sitcom will tank because his devotees will not watch it anymore without him. "Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB," he further told the site.
The former Charlie Harper depicter on "Men", who was fired from his role after making public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre, also blasted his former boss. "Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there," he said.
On early Friday, CBS made it official that Ashton Kutcher is going to star on "Two and a Half Men". The "No Strings Attached" hunk has since stated, "I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers' homes," and added, "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!"
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser