Charlie Sheen: Ashton Kutcher Is 'the Right Guy' for 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen has taken to his Twitter to comment on his "Two and a Half Men" replacement, Ashton Kutcher. "Congrats to the cast and crew...CBS & WB..! My best to @aplusk !! The show must go on... You got the right guy!" so he wrote on late Friday, May 13.
In contrast to his tweet, Sheen has previously made a cynical response to Kutcher's casting. According to TMZ, the troubled actor said, "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!"
The 45-year-old additionally claimed the sitcom will tank because his devotees will not watch it anymore without him. "Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB," he further told the site.
The former Charlie Harper depicter on "Men", who was fired from his role after making public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre, also blasted his former boss. "Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there," he said.
On early Friday, CBS made it official that Ashton Kutcher is going to star on "Two and a Half Men". The "No Strings Attached" hunk has since stated, "I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers' homes," and added, "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!"
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns