Charlie Sheen: Ashton Kutcher Is 'the Right Guy' for 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen has taken to his Twitter to comment on his "Two and a Half Men" replacement, Ashton Kutcher. "Congrats to the cast and crew...CBS & WB..! My best to @aplusk !! The show must go on... You got the right guy!" so he wrote on late Friday, May 13.
In contrast to his tweet, Sheen has previously made a cynical response to Kutcher's casting. According to TMZ, the troubled actor said, "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!"
The 45-year-old additionally claimed the sitcom will tank because his devotees will not watch it anymore without him. "Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB," he further told the site.
The former Charlie Harper depicter on "Men", who was fired from his role after making public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre, also blasted his former boss. "Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there," he said.
On early Friday, CBS made it official that Ashton Kutcher is going to star on "Two and a Half Men". The "No Strings Attached" hunk has since stated, "I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers' homes," and added, "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!"
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury