Teaser of Willow Smith's New Single 'Rock Star'
Before she releases her debut album, Willow Smith drops another single which has the possibility to become a radio anthem. "Rock Star", the third effort from the ten-year-old, is teased in a behind-the-scene video of her special appearance at 2011 Kids' Choice Awards last month.
"When I take off my shades/Please don't be shocked by my age/I'm taking over the game, now will I scare you, will I scare you?" Willow raps in her song. She later croons, "Don't you wanna do it like me?"
Willow was not a nominee at the Kids' Choice Awards but she performed two numbers "Whip My Hair" and "21st Century Girl". Beside playing her tune, the video also gave a look at how hard she worked for the special performance.
"Kids Choice is a family tradition," Willow said in the video. "My brother [Jaden] is getting nominated, my father has performed on this show and has won awards on this show!"
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer