Teaser of Willow Smith's New Single 'Rock Star'
Before she releases her debut album, Willow Smith drops another single which has the possibility to become a radio anthem. "Rock Star", the third effort from the ten-year-old, is teased in a behind-the-scene video of her special appearance at 2011 Kids' Choice Awards last month.
"When I take off my shades/Please don't be shocked by my age/I'm taking over the game, now will I scare you, will I scare you?" Willow raps in her song. She later croons, "Don't you wanna do it like me?"
Willow was not a nominee at the Kids' Choice Awards but she performed two numbers "Whip My Hair" and "21st Century Girl". Beside playing her tune, the video also gave a look at how hard she worked for the special performance.
"Kids Choice is a family tradition," Willow said in the video. "My brother [Jaden] is getting nominated, my father has performed on this show and has won awards on this show!"
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group