Teaser of Willow Smith's New Single 'Rock Star'
Before she releases her debut album, Willow Smith drops another single which has the possibility to become a radio anthem. "Rock Star", the third effort from the ten-year-old, is teased in a behind-the-scene video of her special appearance at 2011 Kids' Choice Awards last month.
"When I take off my shades/Please don't be shocked by my age/I'm taking over the game, now will I scare you, will I scare you?" Willow raps in her song. She later croons, "Don't you wanna do it like me?"
Willow was not a nominee at the Kids' Choice Awards but she performed two numbers "Whip My Hair" and "21st Century Girl". Beside playing her tune, the video also gave a look at how hard she worked for the special performance.
"Kids Choice is a family tradition," Willow said in the video. "My brother [Jaden] is getting nominated, my father has performed on this show and has won awards on this show!"
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports