Teaser of Willow Smith's New Single 'Rock Star'
Before she releases her debut album, Willow Smith drops another single which has the possibility to become a radio anthem. "Rock Star", the third effort from the ten-year-old, is teased in a behind-the-scene video of her special appearance at 2011 Kids' Choice Awards last month.
"When I take off my shades/Please don't be shocked by my age/I'm taking over the game, now will I scare you, will I scare you?" Willow raps in her song. She later croons, "Don't you wanna do it like me?"
Willow was not a nominee at the Kids' Choice Awards but she performed two numbers "Whip My Hair" and "21st Century Girl". Beside playing her tune, the video also gave a look at how hard she worked for the special performance.
"Kids Choice is a family tradition," Willow said in the video. "My brother [Jaden] is getting nominated, my father has performed on this show and has won awards on this show!"
More Willow Smith News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush