Teaser of Willow Smith's New Single 'Rock Star'
Before she releases her debut album, Willow Smith drops another single which has the possibility to become a radio anthem. "Rock Star", the third effort from the ten-year-old, is teased in a behind-the-scene video of her special appearance at 2011 Kids' Choice Awards last month.
"When I take off my shades/Please don't be shocked by my age/I'm taking over the game, now will I scare you, will I scare you?" Willow raps in her song. She later croons, "Don't you wanna do it like me?"
Willow was not a nominee at the Kids' Choice Awards but she performed two numbers "Whip My Hair" and "21st Century Girl". Beside playing her tune, the video also gave a look at how hard she worked for the special performance.
"Kids Choice is a family tradition," Willow said in the video. "My brother [Jaden] is getting nominated, my father has performed on this show and has won awards on this show!"
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy