Voldemort Narrates First TV Spot for 'Deathly Hallows: Part II'
Warner Bros. Pictures has released the first TV spot for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". The new preview mostly focuses on Ralph Fiennes' Lord Voldemort who leads the war between his Death Eaters and the wizarding community. He also narrates the video and asks Harry Potter to join him and confront his fate.
Lord Voldemort's power is getting stronger, and he now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. To prevent He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named from ruling the wizarding world, Harry has to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with the Dark Lord.
In the last installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise, Daniel Radcliffe reprises his role as the titular character, with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson returning to star as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger respectively. Other supporting stars include Gary Oldman, Bonnie Wright, and Tom Felton. The movie itself will hit 2-D and 3-D theaters across the nation on July 15.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens