Voldemort Narrates First TV Spot for 'Deathly Hallows: Part II'
Warner Bros. Pictures has released the first TV spot for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". The new preview mostly focuses on Ralph Fiennes' Lord Voldemort who leads the war between his Death Eaters and the wizarding community. He also narrates the video and asks Harry Potter to join him and confront his fate.
Lord Voldemort's power is getting stronger, and he now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. To prevent He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named from ruling the wizarding world, Harry has to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with the Dark Lord.
In the last installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise, Daniel Radcliffe reprises his role as the titular character, with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson returning to star as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger respectively. Other supporting stars include Gary Oldman, Bonnie Wright, and Tom Felton. The movie itself will hit 2-D and 3-D theaters across the nation on July 15.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance