Voldemort Narrates First TV Spot for 'Deathly Hallows: Part II'
Warner Bros. Pictures has released the first TV spot for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". The new preview mostly focuses on Ralph Fiennes' Lord Voldemort who leads the war between his Death Eaters and the wizarding community. He also narrates the video and asks Harry Potter to join him and confront his fate.
Lord Voldemort's power is getting stronger, and he now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. To prevent He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named from ruling the wizarding world, Harry has to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with the Dark Lord.
In the last installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise, Daniel Radcliffe reprises his role as the titular character, with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson returning to star as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger respectively. Other supporting stars include Gary Oldman, Bonnie Wright, and Tom Felton. The movie itself will hit 2-D and 3-D theaters across the nation on July 15.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video