Mike Myers' Second Wife Is Pregnant With His First Child
Less than two months after it was finally found out that Mike Myers had secretly married Kelly Tisdale, a baby news arrived. A rep for the "Austin Powers" star has confirmed to several medias including NY Post, stating "I can confirm they are expecting a child."
Tisdale, as many reported, has reached her second trimester. She was spotted with a "neat" baby bump while out in New York City recently and sources said she was "glowing". This would be the couple's first child. Prior to marrying Tisdale last fall, Myers was married to Robin Ruzan for 12 years, but they had no children.
Tisdale, in her thirties, is a vegetarian who used to date Moby. Together with the musician, she co-founded trendy tea shop and restaurant Teany.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years