Mike Myers' Second Wife Is Pregnant With His First Child
Less than two months after it was finally found out that Mike Myers had secretly married Kelly Tisdale, a baby news arrived. A rep for the "Austin Powers" star has confirmed to several medias including NY Post, stating "I can confirm they are expecting a child."
Tisdale, as many reported, has reached her second trimester. She was spotted with a "neat" baby bump while out in New York City recently and sources said she was "glowing". This would be the couple's first child. Prior to marrying Tisdale last fall, Myers was married to Robin Ruzan for 12 years, but they had no children.
Tisdale, in her thirties, is a vegetarian who used to date Moby. Together with the musician, she co-founded trendy tea shop and restaurant Teany.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs