Mike Myers' Second Wife Is Pregnant With His First Child
Less than two months after it was finally found out that Mike Myers had secretly married Kelly Tisdale, a baby news arrived. A rep for the "Austin Powers" star has confirmed to several medias including NY Post, stating "I can confirm they are expecting a child."
Tisdale, as many reported, has reached her second trimester. She was spotted with a "neat" baby bump while out in New York City recently and sources said she was "glowing". This would be the couple's first child. Prior to marrying Tisdale last fall, Myers was married to Robin Ruzan for 12 years, but they had no children.
Tisdale, in her thirties, is a vegetarian who used to date Moby. Together with the musician, she co-founded trendy tea shop and restaurant Teany.
More Mike Myers News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media