Mike Myers' Second Wife Is Pregnant With His First Child
Less than two months after it was finally found out that Mike Myers had secretly married Kelly Tisdale, a baby news arrived. A rep for the "Austin Powers" star has confirmed to several medias including NY Post, stating "I can confirm they are expecting a child."
Tisdale, as many reported, has reached her second trimester. She was spotted with a "neat" baby bump while out in New York City recently and sources said she was "glowing". This would be the couple's first child. Prior to marrying Tisdale last fall, Myers was married to Robin Ruzan for 12 years, but they had no children.
Tisdale, in her thirties, is a vegetarian who used to date Moby. Together with the musician, she co-founded trendy tea shop and restaurant Teany.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation