Mike Myers' Second Wife Is Pregnant With His First Child
Less than two months after it was finally found out that Mike Myers had secretly married Kelly Tisdale, a baby news arrived. A rep for the "Austin Powers" star has confirmed to several medias including NY Post, stating "I can confirm they are expecting a child."
Tisdale, as many reported, has reached her second trimester. She was spotted with a "neat" baby bump while out in New York City recently and sources said she was "glowing". This would be the couple's first child. Prior to marrying Tisdale last fall, Myers was married to Robin Ruzan for 12 years, but they had no children.
Tisdale, in her thirties, is a vegetarian who used to date Moby. Together with the musician, she co-founded trendy tea shop and restaurant Teany.
More Mike Myers News
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Host Twerk-a-Thon Poolside in Sexy Leopard Bikinis
- Rob Kardashian Is 'Killing Himself' Following Split From Blac Chyna
- 'Fargo' May Not Return for Season 4