Ashton Kutcher Close to Replace Charlie Sheen in 'Two and a Half Men'
Ashton Kutcher is possibly the man who will replace Charlie Sheen on "Two and a Half Men". Following report that CBS and Warner Bros. are approaching an actor to join the show after Hugh Grant passed on it, the husband of Demi Moore hinted that he might star on the sitcom. "What's the square root of 6.25?" he tweeted on Thursday afternoon, May 12. The answer to his question is 2 1/2.
Later, two sources close to the deal-making confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that Kutcher is indeed putting final touches on a deal to take the lead role on "Men". Other sources additionally spilled that creator Chuck Lorre has crafted a storyline to introduce the "Valentine's Day" star in a way that satisfies the network and studio. "It's really funny," a source gushed. "People are going to love it."
Words are Kutcher is getting a "huge payday" to join "Men". CBS and WB, however, have not released any comments regarding the news. Following the rumor, Kutcher soon became a trending on Twiter with many tweeting their reactions. Stewie Griffin, the character from FOX's "Family Guy" wrote, "Ashton Kutcher might replace charlie sheen on Two and a Half Men. From tigerblood to cougarblood," possibly referencing to an age gap between Kutcher and his older wife Moore.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery