Lady GaGa's Penis-Shaped Heels Censored on 'American Idol'
Lady GaGa has taken her unusual fashion choice to "American Idol". Billed as a guest mentor this week, the 25-year-old singer opted to wear shoes which have clear plastic penis heels when hitting the set to give advice to the contestants.
According to TMZ, the show's producers had to put an "Idol" logo "over her sexually explicit stilettos because they each had a Lucite penis for a heel." In a footage from the May 11's episode which features GaGa mentoring Haley Reinhart, the logo is seen just below one of her heels while the other heel is left uncensored.
The racy footwear is a product by London fashion brand Void of Course and is sold for $4,500 for each pair.
Beside giving advice to the "Idol" four finalists, Lady GaGa also performed "You and I" on the result show on Thursday, May 12. She appeared through a footage taken from one of her Monster Ball concerts.
That night, James Durbin was eliminated from the singing competition. The remaining contestants, Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery, will compete for the top 2 spots next week.
More American Idol News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo