Newly-Single Leonardo DiCaprio Introduced to Ashley Greene on Night Out
Leonardo DiCaprio has briefly met with Ashley Greene. The "Inception" star, who recently split from his supermodel girlfriend Bar Refaeli, was introduced to the "Twilight Saga" beauty when he went to see the Beacher's Madhouse variety show at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, Celebuzz reported.
Of the Wednesday night, May 11 meeting, an eyewitness said, "They talked for a couple minutes, it was nothing too serious." The onlooker added, "They were both smiling and seemed happy to meet each other though." While Leo is reportedly no longer attached to Bar and Ashley has broken up with Joe Jonas, the encounter didn't go any further than the brief chat.
During the night out, Leo joined his group of friends that include Lukas Haas and Emile Hirsch. People Magazine claimed that the 36-year-old actor said a brief hello to 24-year-old Ashley before making his way out with his crew. Ashley herself, in the meantime, hung out with her friend and co-star Kellan Lutz.
Earlier, New York Post's Page Six reported that Leo has parted ways with Bar once again. The split was said amicable, and the two remained friends and talking. On the reason for their break-up, the source added, "They just grew apart and went their separate ways. Neither were ready to settle down, and both have busy careers that have been taking them in different directions."
E! Online got more specific on what may have caused the split. "Leo was getting a lot of pressure from friends, family, and Bar to take the next step in their relationship and get married. He wasn't ready for that," the site cited a source as saying. "Leo has been spending a lot of time with his boys, A few weeks ago he was partying in Cabo San Lucas with friends Lukas Haas, Bradley Cooper, and Cindy Crawford's husband, Rande Gerber."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle