Lupe Fiasco and Trey Songz Team Up for 2011 MTV Movie Awards
The first confirmed performers for 2011 MTV Movie Awards have been revealed. Lupe Fiasco is set to make a collaboration with Trey Songz on their duet "Out of My Head" for the first time together on television. He's also going to sing "The Show Goes On" which can be found on his No. 1 album "Lasers".
"I'm excited to be performing on this year's MTV Movie Awards," said the Chicago rapper in a statement. "I'm looking forward to putting together another special performance for my fans." He added on Twitter, "BIG NEWS!!! I'm going to be performing at this year's @MTV #MovieAwards! My homey @TreySongz will be joining me too! June 5th 9pm."
Trey put in some good words as well, saying" 'Out of My Head' is such a dope song and easily one of my favorite collaborations to date. When Lupe first played the track for me I knew it was going to be a smash, and I'm happy it's been received so well. The MTV Movie Awards are such a special event, and Lupe is a great performer, so I am excited to be able to do the show with him."
The 2011 MTV Movie Awards would be held June 5 and broadcast live by MTV at 9 P.M. from Gibson Amphitheater in California. Jason Sudeikis is on duty to be this year's host while Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, Steve Carell, Shia LaBeouf and more are tapped as presenters.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!