Lupe Fiasco and Trey Songz Team Up for 2011 MTV Movie Awards
The first confirmed performers for 2011 MTV Movie Awards have been revealed. Lupe Fiasco is set to make a collaboration with Trey Songz on their duet "Out of My Head" for the first time together on television. He's also going to sing "The Show Goes On" which can be found on his No. 1 album "Lasers".
"I'm excited to be performing on this year's MTV Movie Awards," said the Chicago rapper in a statement. "I'm looking forward to putting together another special performance for my fans." He added on Twitter, "BIG NEWS!!! I'm going to be performing at this year's @MTV #MovieAwards! My homey @TreySongz will be joining me too! June 5th 9pm."
Trey put in some good words as well, saying" 'Out of My Head' is such a dope song and easily one of my favorite collaborations to date. When Lupe first played the track for me I knew it was going to be a smash, and I'm happy it's been received so well. The MTV Movie Awards are such a special event, and Lupe is a great performer, so I am excited to be able to do the show with him."
The 2011 MTV Movie Awards would be held June 5 and broadcast live by MTV at 9 P.M. from Gibson Amphitheater in California. Jason Sudeikis is on duty to be this year's host while Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, Steve Carell, Shia LaBeouf and more are tapped as presenters.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship