Synopsis for 'The Expendables II' Unraveled
The official synopsis of "The Expendables II" has been unveiled via Nu Image's official site. The summary read, "The Expendables are back and this time it's personal! After Tool (Mickey Rourke), the heart and soul of the Expendables, is brutally murdered on a mission, his comrades swear to avenge him."
"They're not the only ones who want blood. Tool's beautiful young and wild daughter Fiona embarks on her own revenge mission, complicating matters when she is captured and ransomed by a ruthless dictator plotting to destroy a resistance movement. Now Barney and the Expendables must risk everything to save her and humanity."
In addition to the synopsis, the action adventure movie gets its first teaser poster. The one sheet, which is snapped at 2011 Cannes Film Festival, is a modified version of the poster from the first film, "The Expendables", with number "2" cracking open the cranial cavity of the skull.
"The Expendables II", which is slated for August 17, 2012 release across the nation, may have its original cast members reprise their roles. Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger, in the meantime, are expected to play bigger roles in the action film, rather than serving as cameos. The director is yet to be announced.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'