Synopsis for 'The Expendables II' Unraveled
The official synopsis of "The Expendables II" has been unveiled via Nu Image's official site. The summary read, "The Expendables are back and this time it's personal! After Tool (Mickey Rourke), the heart and soul of the Expendables, is brutally murdered on a mission, his comrades swear to avenge him."
"They're not the only ones who want blood. Tool's beautiful young and wild daughter Fiona embarks on her own revenge mission, complicating matters when she is captured and ransomed by a ruthless dictator plotting to destroy a resistance movement. Now Barney and the Expendables must risk everything to save her and humanity."
In addition to the synopsis, the action adventure movie gets its first teaser poster. The one sheet, which is snapped at 2011 Cannes Film Festival, is a modified version of the poster from the first film, "The Expendables", with number "2" cracking open the cranial cavity of the skull.
"The Expendables II", which is slated for August 17, 2012 release across the nation, may have its original cast members reprise their roles. Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger, in the meantime, are expected to play bigger roles in the action film, rather than serving as cameos. The director is yet to be announced.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper