Synopsis for 'The Expendables II' Unraveled
The official synopsis of "The Expendables II" has been unveiled via Nu Image's official site. The summary read, "The Expendables are back and this time it's personal! After Tool (Mickey Rourke), the heart and soul of the Expendables, is brutally murdered on a mission, his comrades swear to avenge him."
"They're not the only ones who want blood. Tool's beautiful young and wild daughter Fiona embarks on her own revenge mission, complicating matters when she is captured and ransomed by a ruthless dictator plotting to destroy a resistance movement. Now Barney and the Expendables must risk everything to save her and humanity."
In addition to the synopsis, the action adventure movie gets its first teaser poster. The one sheet, which is snapped at 2011 Cannes Film Festival, is a modified version of the poster from the first film, "The Expendables", with number "2" cracking open the cranial cavity of the skull.
"The Expendables II", which is slated for August 17, 2012 release across the nation, may have its original cast members reprise their roles. Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger, in the meantime, are expected to play bigger roles in the action film, rather than serving as cameos. The director is yet to be announced.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series