Synopsis for 'The Expendables II' Unraveled
The official synopsis of "The Expendables II" has been unveiled via Nu Image's official site. The summary read, "The Expendables are back and this time it's personal! After Tool (Mickey Rourke), the heart and soul of the Expendables, is brutally murdered on a mission, his comrades swear to avenge him."
"They're not the only ones who want blood. Tool's beautiful young and wild daughter Fiona embarks on her own revenge mission, complicating matters when she is captured and ransomed by a ruthless dictator plotting to destroy a resistance movement. Now Barney and the Expendables must risk everything to save her and humanity."
In addition to the synopsis, the action adventure movie gets its first teaser poster. The one sheet, which is snapped at 2011 Cannes Film Festival, is a modified version of the poster from the first film, "The Expendables", with number "2" cracking open the cranial cavity of the skull.
"The Expendables II", which is slated for August 17, 2012 release across the nation, may have its original cast members reprise their roles. Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger, in the meantime, are expected to play bigger roles in the action film, rather than serving as cameos. The director is yet to be announced.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert