Report: Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli Break Up Again
Rumor has it, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli have parted ways yet again. New York Post's Page Six has recently broken the news that the leading man of "J. Edgar" and his swimsuit supermodel girlfriend have called an end to their relationship last week after going through a rough patch.
A source close to the couple told the publication, "It was amicable, they're still friends and they are still talking." Pushing aside any speculation that a third party might be involved in the break-up, the source said, "They just grew apart and went their separate ways," before adding further, "Neither were ready to settle down, and both have busy careers that have been taking them in different directions."
Leo began dating Bar in November 2005. They were together for four years before taking a six-month break in 2009. After rekindling their romance in 2010, Bar told L'Isha magazine as referring to the time off, "It was a half year for which I am very grateful. I needed it. I came to understand a lot of things about myself."
Words of Leo and Bar's latest break-up have began swirling since last month. The Hollywood actor was, at the time, spotted enjoying guys' night out with Bradley Cooper and Ryan Kavanaugh in Mexico. Most recently on May 2, the twosome were also spotted attending separate events in New York. Leo was seen at the Standard Hotel, while Bar was at the Crown.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair