Gwyneth Paltrow Growing Salvia in Her Garden
Gwyneth Paltrow is growing salvia in her garden. The actress, who takes on the guest-starring role of Holly Holliday on "Glee", made the revelation on her healthy-living website GOOP on Wednesday, May 11 as she offers a sneak peek at her rooftop garden at her penthouse apartment in New York City.
Picking up the topic of gardening for her latest blog post, the 38-year-old posted two pictures of her garden that boast the herbs and vegetables she planted. One photo, in particular, displays the patch in which she grows sage, kale, mint and salvia. Along with the pictures, she also listed a few of the herbs and vegetables she would love to plant each year which include oregano, thyme and basil.
There are a number of salvia species. The one known as salvia divinorum is cultivated for psychedelic drug effects, and is the variety teen star Miley Cyrus was caught smoking out of a bong. Meanwhile, salvia officinalis is just plain old common sage. The salvia Gwyneth grows in the garden is likely to be the latter considering what she wrote on the blog, "We've got 4 varieties going this year!"
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen