Video Premiere: The Game's 'Red Nation' Ft. Lil Wayne
The Game's "Red Nation" music video, which was banned by MTV and BET due to its portrayal of gang culture, has gone viral. The dark visuals feature the Game leading his army of men in Los Angeles. It also sees a cameo appearance from Lil Wayne who lends his vocals on the song.
In response to the video banning, the Game took to Twitter to sound off his opinion, "So BET 'BANNED' the REDNation video !!!!! Said me & (Wayne) were too gang affiliated in it. Thoughts?" He then added, "F**K IT !!!! I'm premering (sic) it on Thursday online MYSELF!!!"
In an interview with Rap-Up TV, he later said he keeps no hard feeling. "No love is lost for BET and MTV," he gushed. "I know they have standards for all ages watching the networks. I didn't want to change the artistic integrity of the music video and with the amount of people watching videos online, I know that all my fans will still be able to find it."
"Red Nation" is taken from The Game's upcoming fourth studio album "The R.E.D. Album".
The Game's "Red Nation" feat. Lil Wayne music video
More The Game News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video