Video Premiere: The Game's 'Red Nation' Ft. Lil Wayne
The Game's "Red Nation" music video, which was banned by MTV and BET due to its portrayal of gang culture, has gone viral. The dark visuals feature the Game leading his army of men in Los Angeles. It also sees a cameo appearance from Lil Wayne who lends his vocals on the song.
In response to the video banning, the Game took to Twitter to sound off his opinion, "So BET 'BANNED' the REDNation video !!!!! Said me & (Wayne) were too gang affiliated in it. Thoughts?" He then added, "F**K IT !!!! I'm premering (sic) it on Thursday online MYSELF!!!"
In an interview with Rap-Up TV, he later said he keeps no hard feeling. "No love is lost for BET and MTV," he gushed. "I know they have standards for all ages watching the networks. I didn't want to change the artistic integrity of the music video and with the amount of people watching videos online, I know that all my fans will still be able to find it."
"Red Nation" is taken from The Game's upcoming fourth studio album "The R.E.D. Album".
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen