Video Premiere: The Game's 'Red Nation' Ft. Lil Wayne
The Game's "Red Nation" music video, which was banned by MTV and BET due to its portrayal of gang culture, has gone viral. The dark visuals feature the Game leading his army of men in Los Angeles. It also sees a cameo appearance from Lil Wayne who lends his vocals on the song.
In response to the video banning, the Game took to Twitter to sound off his opinion, "So BET 'BANNED' the REDNation video !!!!! Said me & (Wayne) were too gang affiliated in it. Thoughts?" He then added, "F**K IT !!!! I'm premering (sic) it on Thursday online MYSELF!!!"
In an interview with Rap-Up TV, he later said he keeps no hard feeling. "No love is lost for BET and MTV," he gushed. "I know they have standards for all ages watching the networks. I didn't want to change the artistic integrity of the music video and with the amount of people watching videos online, I know that all my fans will still be able to find it."
"Red Nation" is taken from The Game's upcoming fourth studio album "The R.E.D. Album".
The Game's "Red Nation" feat. Lil Wayne music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie