Video Premiere: The Game's 'Red Nation' Ft. Lil Wayne
The Game's "Red Nation" music video, which was banned by MTV and BET due to its portrayal of gang culture, has gone viral. The dark visuals feature the Game leading his army of men in Los Angeles. It also sees a cameo appearance from Lil Wayne who lends his vocals on the song.
In response to the video banning, the Game took to Twitter to sound off his opinion, "So BET 'BANNED' the REDNation video !!!!! Said me & (Wayne) were too gang affiliated in it. Thoughts?" He then added, "F**K IT !!!! I'm premering (sic) it on Thursday online MYSELF!!!"
In an interview with Rap-Up TV, he later said he keeps no hard feeling. "No love is lost for BET and MTV," he gushed. "I know they have standards for all ages watching the networks. I didn't want to change the artistic integrity of the music video and with the amount of people watching videos online, I know that all my fans will still be able to find it."
"Red Nation" is taken from The Game's upcoming fourth studio album "The R.E.D. Album".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri