Report: Kim Kardashian Shopping for Engagement Ring in New York City
Kim Kardashian is allegedly so smitten with her NBA star boyfriend Kris Humphries that she is already looking for engagement ring. According to Hollywood Life, the star of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" has gone shopping for diamond rings at the Kay Jewelers store in Herald Square, New York City.
"She's already making wedding plans and looking for diamond rings at the most high-end jewelry stores. It's really happening. She knows Kris is the one and can't wait to be his wife," a friend said. While Kim is reported looking for the perfect ring, Kris hasn't proposed to her. "Kris hasn't officially asked her yet, but that's just a minor detail," added the source. "It's already a done deal, and they both know it."
Kim herself recently revealed to Us Weekly that Kris will be joining her in season 6 of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Met at Midori Melon Liqueur launch on Tuesday night, April 10, she said, "[Kris] is in my life, so he will be on it a little bit. He won't be the main focus of the show or anything, but the reality of my life is that he is in it, so yeah, he will be on the show."
The publication additionally reported that the 30-year-old reality star plans to move to the Big Apple by October to stay close to the New Jersey Nets forward. One source said, "This is it for her. I foresee an engagement this summer."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia