Report: Kim Kardashian Shopping for Engagement Ring in New York City
Kim Kardashian is allegedly so smitten with her NBA star boyfriend Kris Humphries that she is already looking for engagement ring. According to Hollywood Life, the star of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" has gone shopping for diamond rings at the Kay Jewelers store in Herald Square, New York City.
"She's already making wedding plans and looking for diamond rings at the most high-end jewelry stores. It's really happening. She knows Kris is the one and can't wait to be his wife," a friend said. While Kim is reported looking for the perfect ring, Kris hasn't proposed to her. "Kris hasn't officially asked her yet, but that's just a minor detail," added the source. "It's already a done deal, and they both know it."
Kim herself recently revealed to Us Weekly that Kris will be joining her in season 6 of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Met at Midori Melon Liqueur launch on Tuesday night, April 10, she said, "[Kris] is in my life, so he will be on it a little bit. He won't be the main focus of the show or anything, but the reality of my life is that he is in it, so yeah, he will be on the show."
The publication additionally reported that the 30-year-old reality star plans to move to the Big Apple by October to stay close to the New Jersey Nets forward. One source said, "This is it for her. I foresee an engagement this summer."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'