Report: Kim Kardashian Shopping for Engagement Ring in New York City
Kim Kardashian is allegedly so smitten with her NBA star boyfriend Kris Humphries that she is already looking for engagement ring. According to Hollywood Life, the star of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" has gone shopping for diamond rings at the Kay Jewelers store in Herald Square, New York City.
"She's already making wedding plans and looking for diamond rings at the most high-end jewelry stores. It's really happening. She knows Kris is the one and can't wait to be his wife," a friend said. While Kim is reported looking for the perfect ring, Kris hasn't proposed to her. "Kris hasn't officially asked her yet, but that's just a minor detail," added the source. "It's already a done deal, and they both know it."
Kim herself recently revealed to Us Weekly that Kris will be joining her in season 6 of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". Met at Midori Melon Liqueur launch on Tuesday night, April 10, she said, "[Kris] is in my life, so he will be on it a little bit. He won't be the main focus of the show or anything, but the reality of my life is that he is in it, so yeah, he will be on the show."
The publication additionally reported that the 30-year-old reality star plans to move to the Big Apple by October to stay close to the New Jersey Nets forward. One source said, "This is it for her. I foresee an engagement this summer."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift