'Criminal Minds' Season Finale Preview: JJ's Return With the Biggest Case
In the upcoming episode of "Criminal Minds", the BAU finds the biggest case of the season when bodies of two missing persons are found in a car trunk. The BAU suspects that they are victims of human trafficking, so the team searches for a suspected human trafficking ring.
Meanwhile, Aaron Hotchner warns the team of possible changes due to budget cuts as A.J. Cook's Jennifer "JJ" Jareau returns to the FBI. A preview to the season finale gives a teaser to her return by showing a scene where David Rossi talks a woman about giving some thoughts to what the team has discussed.
"Supply & Demand", which is the last episode in season 6, will air Wednesday, May 18 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS.
After her guest star appearance in this finale, A.J. Cook will return as a regular in the seventh season. Shemar Moore has closed a deal to return to the new season with a salary twice bigger than what he got per episode under his old contract, Deadline reports. Thomas Gibson, meanwhile, is still negotiating his return to the crime drama series.
More Criminal Minds News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks