'Criminal Minds' Season Finale Preview: JJ's Return With the Biggest Case
In the upcoming episode of "Criminal Minds", the BAU finds the biggest case of the season when bodies of two missing persons are found in a car trunk. The BAU suspects that they are victims of human trafficking, so the team searches for a suspected human trafficking ring.
Meanwhile, Aaron Hotchner warns the team of possible changes due to budget cuts as A.J. Cook's Jennifer "JJ" Jareau returns to the FBI. A preview to the season finale gives a teaser to her return by showing a scene where David Rossi talks a woman about giving some thoughts to what the team has discussed.
"Supply & Demand", which is the last episode in season 6, will air Wednesday, May 18 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS.
After her guest star appearance in this finale, A.J. Cook will return as a regular in the seventh season. Shemar Moore has closed a deal to return to the new season with a salary twice bigger than what he got per episode under his old contract, Deadline reports. Thomas Gibson, meanwhile, is still negotiating his return to the crime drama series.
More Criminal Minds News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role