'Criminal Minds' Season Finale Preview: JJ's Return With the Biggest Case
In the upcoming episode of "Criminal Minds", the BAU finds the biggest case of the season when bodies of two missing persons are found in a car trunk. The BAU suspects that they are victims of human trafficking, so the team searches for a suspected human trafficking ring.
Meanwhile, Aaron Hotchner warns the team of possible changes due to budget cuts as A.J. Cook's Jennifer "JJ" Jareau returns to the FBI. A preview to the season finale gives a teaser to her return by showing a scene where David Rossi talks a woman about giving some thoughts to what the team has discussed.
"Supply & Demand", which is the last episode in season 6, will air Wednesday, May 18 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS.
After her guest star appearance in this finale, A.J. Cook will return as a regular in the seventh season. Shemar Moore has closed a deal to return to the new season with a salary twice bigger than what he got per episode under his old contract, Deadline reports. Thomas Gibson, meanwhile, is still negotiating his return to the crime drama series.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'