'Criminal Minds' Season Finale Preview: JJ's Return With the Biggest Case
In the upcoming episode of "Criminal Minds", the BAU finds the biggest case of the season when bodies of two missing persons are found in a car trunk. The BAU suspects that they are victims of human trafficking, so the team searches for a suspected human trafficking ring.
Meanwhile, Aaron Hotchner warns the team of possible changes due to budget cuts as A.J. Cook's Jennifer "JJ" Jareau returns to the FBI. A preview to the season finale gives a teaser to her return by showing a scene where David Rossi talks a woman about giving some thoughts to what the team has discussed.
"Supply & Demand", which is the last episode in season 6, will air Wednesday, May 18 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS.
After her guest star appearance in this finale, A.J. Cook will return as a regular in the seventh season. Shemar Moore has closed a deal to return to the new season with a salary twice bigger than what he got per episode under his old contract, Deadline reports. Thomas Gibson, meanwhile, is still negotiating his return to the crime drama series.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber