'Criminal Minds' Season Finale Preview: JJ's Return With the Biggest Case
In the upcoming episode of "Criminal Minds", the BAU finds the biggest case of the season when bodies of two missing persons are found in a car trunk. The BAU suspects that they are victims of human trafficking, so the team searches for a suspected human trafficking ring.
Meanwhile, Aaron Hotchner warns the team of possible changes due to budget cuts as A.J. Cook's Jennifer "JJ" Jareau returns to the FBI. A preview to the season finale gives a teaser to her return by showing a scene where David Rossi talks a woman about giving some thoughts to what the team has discussed.
"Supply & Demand", which is the last episode in season 6, will air Wednesday, May 18 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS.
After her guest star appearance in this finale, A.J. Cook will return as a regular in the seventh season. Shemar Moore has closed a deal to return to the new season with a salary twice bigger than what he got per episode under his old contract, Deadline reports. Thomas Gibson, meanwhile, is still negotiating his return to the crime drama series.
More Criminal Minds News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image