'GMA' Concert Series Line-Up: Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce and Rihanna
"Good Morning America" has secured a number of A-list stars to fill the performer list of its summer concert series. Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce Knowles and Rihanna are among those who are confirmed to make live performances.
Joining them on this year's line-up are Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Hudson, Selena Gomez, Taio Cruz, Florence and The Machine and the Goo Goo Dolls. Country music stars Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert are tapped as well.
In addition to offering today's hot stars, "GMA" also offers "the best nostalgia" with The GO-GO's in their final television performance. To cap it all, top 11 stars of this year's "American Idol" are going to visit the annual event at the Rumsey Playfield in Central Park for a live show.
"GMA" summer concert series is going to kick off on May 27 in an exclusive television event with Lady GaGa performing songs from her new album "Born This Way". Specific dates for the other musical guests and additional acts will be announced throughout the summer.
More Lady GaGa News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order