'GMA' Concert Series Line-Up: Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce and Rihanna
"Good Morning America" has secured a number of A-list stars to fill the performer list of its summer concert series. Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce Knowles and Rihanna are among those who are confirmed to make live performances.
Joining them on this year's line-up are Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Hudson, Selena Gomez, Taio Cruz, Florence and The Machine and the Goo Goo Dolls. Country music stars Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert are tapped as well.
In addition to offering today's hot stars, "GMA" also offers "the best nostalgia" with The GO-GO's in their final television performance. To cap it all, top 11 stars of this year's "American Idol" are going to visit the annual event at the Rumsey Playfield in Central Park for a live show.
"GMA" summer concert series is going to kick off on May 27 in an exclusive television event with Lady GaGa performing songs from her new album "Born This Way". Specific dates for the other musical guests and additional acts will be announced throughout the summer.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign