'GMA' Concert Series Line-Up: Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce and Rihanna
"Good Morning America" has secured a number of A-list stars to fill the performer list of its summer concert series. Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce Knowles and Rihanna are among those who are confirmed to make live performances.
Joining them on this year's line-up are Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Hudson, Selena Gomez, Taio Cruz, Florence and The Machine and the Goo Goo Dolls. Country music stars Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert are tapped as well.
In addition to offering today's hot stars, "GMA" also offers "the best nostalgia" with The GO-GO's in their final television performance. To cap it all, top 11 stars of this year's "American Idol" are going to visit the annual event at the Rumsey Playfield in Central Park for a live show.
"GMA" summer concert series is going to kick off on May 27 in an exclusive television event with Lady GaGa performing songs from her new album "Born This Way". Specific dates for the other musical guests and additional acts will be announced throughout the summer.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer