'GMA' Concert Series Line-Up: Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce and Rihanna
"Good Morning America" has secured a number of A-list stars to fill the performer list of its summer concert series. Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce Knowles and Rihanna are among those who are confirmed to make live performances.
Joining them on this year's line-up are Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Hudson, Selena Gomez, Taio Cruz, Florence and The Machine and the Goo Goo Dolls. Country music stars Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert are tapped as well.
In addition to offering today's hot stars, "GMA" also offers "the best nostalgia" with The GO-GO's in their final television performance. To cap it all, top 11 stars of this year's "American Idol" are going to visit the annual event at the Rumsey Playfield in Central Park for a live show.
"GMA" summer concert series is going to kick off on May 27 in an exclusive television event with Lady GaGa performing songs from her new album "Born This Way". Specific dates for the other musical guests and additional acts will be announced throughout the summer.
More Lady GaGa News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!