'GMA' Concert Series Line-Up: Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce and Rihanna
"Good Morning America" has secured a number of A-list stars to fill the performer list of its summer concert series. Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce Knowles and Rihanna are among those who are confirmed to make live performances.
Joining them on this year's line-up are Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Hudson, Selena Gomez, Taio Cruz, Florence and The Machine and the Goo Goo Dolls. Country music stars Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert are tapped as well.
In addition to offering today's hot stars, "GMA" also offers "the best nostalgia" with The GO-GO's in their final television performance. To cap it all, top 11 stars of this year's "American Idol" are going to visit the annual event at the Rumsey Playfield in Central Park for a live show.
"GMA" summer concert series is going to kick off on May 27 in an exclusive television event with Lady GaGa performing songs from her new album "Born This Way". Specific dates for the other musical guests and additional acts will be announced throughout the summer.
More Lady GaGa News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover