First Clip for 'X-Men: First Class' Debuted
James McAvoy brings superpower mutant abilities in the first clip for "X-Men: First Class". In the video, obtained via Yahoo! Movies, the actor portraying young Professor Charles Xavier describes his skills to members of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), before Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique stuns the agents by showing a little "magic trick".
The sci-fi film centers its story on the beginning of X-Men saga, when Xavier and Magneto were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Michael Fassbender stars as Erik Lensherr, a.k.a. Magneto. January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, and Lucas Till are among other actors supporting the Matthew Vaughn-directed movie, which will arrive in theaters Stateside on June 3.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'