First Clip for 'X-Men: First Class' Debuted
James McAvoy brings superpower mutant abilities in the first clip for "X-Men: First Class". In the video, obtained via Yahoo! Movies, the actor portraying young Professor Charles Xavier describes his skills to members of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), before Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique stuns the agents by showing a little "magic trick".
The sci-fi film centers its story on the beginning of X-Men saga, when Xavier and Magneto were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Michael Fassbender stars as Erik Lensherr, a.k.a. Magneto. January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, and Lucas Till are among other actors supporting the Matthew Vaughn-directed movie, which will arrive in theaters Stateside on June 3.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'