First Clip for 'X-Men: First Class' Debuted
James McAvoy brings superpower mutant abilities in the first clip for "X-Men: First Class". In the video, obtained via Yahoo! Movies, the actor portraying young Professor Charles Xavier describes his skills to members of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), before Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique stuns the agents by showing a little "magic trick".
The sci-fi film centers its story on the beginning of X-Men saga, when Xavier and Magneto were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Michael Fassbender stars as Erik Lensherr, a.k.a. Magneto. January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, and Lucas Till are among other actors supporting the Matthew Vaughn-directed movie, which will arrive in theaters Stateside on June 3.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video