First Clip for 'X-Men: First Class' Debuted
James McAvoy brings superpower mutant abilities in the first clip for "X-Men: First Class". In the video, obtained via Yahoo! Movies, the actor portraying young Professor Charles Xavier describes his skills to members of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), before Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique stuns the agents by showing a little "magic trick".
The sci-fi film centers its story on the beginning of X-Men saga, when Xavier and Magneto were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Michael Fassbender stars as Erik Lensherr, a.k.a. Magneto. January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, and Lucas Till are among other actors supporting the Matthew Vaughn-directed movie, which will arrive in theaters Stateside on June 3.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights