First Clip for 'X-Men: First Class' Debuted
James McAvoy brings superpower mutant abilities in the first clip for "X-Men: First Class". In the video, obtained via Yahoo! Movies, the actor portraying young Professor Charles Xavier describes his skills to members of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), before Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique stuns the agents by showing a little "magic trick".
The sci-fi film centers its story on the beginning of X-Men saga, when Xavier and Magneto were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Michael Fassbender stars as Erik Lensherr, a.k.a. Magneto. January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, and Lucas Till are among other actors supporting the Matthew Vaughn-directed movie, which will arrive in theaters Stateside on June 3.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why