Video: Arnold Schwarzenegger Talks About Marriage Split
Arnold Schwarzenegger is finally talking about his publicized split from wife of 25 years, Maria Shiver. While receiving an award at an Israeli Independence Day event in Los Angeles, he slipped in a word about his marriage turmoil during his acceptance speech.
"I just talked to Maria an hour ago before I came here and we both were saying the same thing, we are amazed and extremely blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people," he told the crowd, adding "We both love each other very much, we are very fortunate we have four extraordinary children and we're taking it one day at a time."
The couple announced their separation in a joint statement released on Monday night, May 9. Words are, Maria couldn't stand the fact that Arnold has been ignoring her and her needs. However, a source told TMZ that Arnold is trying to fix the situation, saying "Arnold has done a 180. He's been really sweet to her since all this went down."
Another report said that Maria had been contemplating a separation for two years now because she's been miserable for much longer. However, her mother's death plus the emotional grip that Arnold has over her have prevented her from taking an action. "One day she's determined to get the hell out, and the next day she just can't do it," a source said.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video