Bristol Palin: Yes, I Had Corrective Jaw Surgery
Last Tuesday, May 3, Bristol Palin had people talking when she showed up at the Candie's Foundation 2011 benefit gala with a new and slimmer chin. A lot believed she has gone under the knife but some said she is not the kind of person who would do plastic surgery, and blamed the dramatic change to weight loss.
The daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin has now revealed that she indeed had corrective jaw surgery. But before people start talking about her shocking decision, the 20-year-old said the surgery was "necessary for medical reasons". She told Us Weekly, "So my jaw and teeth could properly realign. ...I don't obsess over my face"
The nip and tuck was done in December last year after she was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars". Revealing her view on plastic surgery, Bristol added, "I wouldn't get plastic surgery unless I got in an accident or something terrible and got disfigured."
Her new look is just in time for her new reality show which was recently picked up by BIO. To air later this year, the show will chronicle her living with her good friends, Disney stars Chris Massey and his brother, Kyle Massey, the latter whom she get close with during "DWTS".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics