First Clip of George Clooney's 'The Descendants' Arrives
First clip for "The Descendants" has been unraveled via Fox Searchlight's new site, Who Is He. In the video, George Clooney's Matt King is seen running in a rather panic mode. At the end of the footage, Clooney asks a young man and a girl, "Who is he?"
Previously, Slash Film has hinted the "he". According to the site, [SPOILER ALERT!] Matt's wife was having an affair with with a real-estate broker Brian before she is in coma. This fact makes Matt travel with his daughters from Oahu to Kauai to confront Brian.
Matt, an indifferent husband and father of two girls, is forced to re-establish his relationship with his daughters after his wife suffers a boating accident off of Waikiki. This leads Matt to reconcile with his young daughters while Matt wrestles with a decision to sell the family's land handed down from Hawaiian royalty and missionaries.
Judy Greer and Shailene Woodley take the roles of Joanie and Alexandra King respectively. Matthew Lillard, in the meantime, portrays Brian, with Mary Birdsong, Beau Bridges, and Robert Forster among other supporting actors. Directed by Alexander Payne, the drama comedy film is scheduled for a December 16 release in the U.S.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius