First Clip of George Clooney's 'The Descendants' Arrives
First clip for "The Descendants" has been unraveled via Fox Searchlight's new site, Who Is He. In the video, George Clooney's Matt King is seen running in a rather panic mode. At the end of the footage, Clooney asks a young man and a girl, "Who is he?"
Previously, Slash Film has hinted the "he". According to the site, [SPOILER ALERT!] Matt's wife was having an affair with with a real-estate broker Brian before she is in coma. This fact makes Matt travel with his daughters from Oahu to Kauai to confront Brian.
Matt, an indifferent husband and father of two girls, is forced to re-establish his relationship with his daughters after his wife suffers a boating accident off of Waikiki. This leads Matt to reconcile with his young daughters while Matt wrestles with a decision to sell the family's land handed down from Hawaiian royalty and missionaries.
Judy Greer and Shailene Woodley take the roles of Joanie and Alexandra King respectively. Matthew Lillard, in the meantime, portrays Brian, with Mary Birdsong, Beau Bridges, and Robert Forster among other supporting actors. Directed by Alexander Payne, the drama comedy film is scheduled for a December 16 release in the U.S.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce