First Look at Andy Warhol in Fresh On-Set Photo of 'Men in Black 3'
New on-set photos from "Men in Black 3" have arrived online. One image shows Bill Hader who dresses like legendary 1960s icon Andy Warhol. Another photo sees Will Smith donning a white shirt to reprise his role as Agent J. Meanwhile, other pictures feature a number of extras, as well as a horse which is painted to look like a zebra.
During the filming in New York on Tuesday, May 10, the set is dressed to look like Manhattan in 1960s which is intended for a crucial scene in the sci-fi movie. To make this happen, the filmmakers have rented a SoHo loft on 38 Greene Street. David Zar, the owner of the 9,000 square-foot second floor, said, "The party is going to have an Andy Warhol theme, and they got the most charming loft in SoHo."
Serving as the sequel of "Men in Black 2", "Men in Black 3" revolves around Agent J who gets involved in a time travel to visit young Agent K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, Agent J teams up with a young version of Agent K to save the world.
Portraying the young version of Agent K is Josh Brolin, while Tommy Lee Jones returns to the film to take the role of the elder version. Additionally, Jemaine Clement stars as Boris. This Barry Sonnenfeld-directed movie is slated to hit U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?