First Look at Andy Warhol in Fresh On-Set Photo of 'Men in Black 3'
New on-set photos from "Men in Black 3" have arrived online. One image shows Bill Hader who dresses like legendary 1960s icon Andy Warhol. Another photo sees Will Smith donning a white shirt to reprise his role as Agent J. Meanwhile, other pictures feature a number of extras, as well as a horse which is painted to look like a zebra.
During the filming in New York on Tuesday, May 10, the set is dressed to look like Manhattan in 1960s which is intended for a crucial scene in the sci-fi movie. To make this happen, the filmmakers have rented a SoHo loft on 38 Greene Street. David Zar, the owner of the 9,000 square-foot second floor, said, "The party is going to have an Andy Warhol theme, and they got the most charming loft in SoHo."
Serving as the sequel of "Men in Black 2", "Men in Black 3" revolves around Agent J who gets involved in a time travel to visit young Agent K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, Agent J teams up with a young version of Agent K to save the world.
Portraying the young version of Agent K is Josh Brolin, while Tommy Lee Jones returns to the film to take the role of the elder version. Additionally, Jemaine Clement stars as Boris. This Barry Sonnenfeld-directed movie is slated to hit U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son