'Glee' 2.21 Preview: Sue Plans Kidnapping and Killing
New Directions continue their preparation for the Nationals in the upcoming episode of "Glee". Will Schuester recruits Jessie St. James (guest star Jonathan Groff) as their show choir consultant to give some help about their set list, but some may not welcome him well.
Meanwhile, Sue Sylvester has an evil plan to stop New Directions from flying to New York and competing at the Nationals. At the same time, an unexpected loss rocks the world of one of McKinley's own.
"Funeral" will air Tuesday, May 17 on FOX. Confirming that the episode will see a character's death, Matthew Morrison recently said, "Somebody's dying. Obviously I'm not going to tell you who it is, but it is no-one you would probably expect."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video