'Glee' 2.21 Preview: Sue Plans Kidnapping and Killing
New Directions continue their preparation for the Nationals in the upcoming episode of "Glee". Will Schuester recruits Jessie St. James (guest star Jonathan Groff) as their show choir consultant to give some help about their set list, but some may not welcome him well.
Meanwhile, Sue Sylvester has an evil plan to stop New Directions from flying to New York and competing at the Nationals. At the same time, an unexpected loss rocks the world of one of McKinley's own.
"Funeral" will air Tuesday, May 17 on FOX. Confirming that the episode will see a character's death, Matthew Morrison recently said, "Somebody's dying. Obviously I'm not going to tell you who it is, but it is no-one you would probably expect."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture