Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'Don't Stop the Party'
Black Eyed Peas' latest single "Don't Stop the Party" has got a music video. The Hip-Hop group compile footage from their live concerts including their recent performance at 2011 Super Bowl. The video highlights fans' euphoria as will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson, Taboo and apl.de.ap appear on stage.
Black Eyed Peas listed "Don't Stop the Party" in their latest studio installment "The Beginning". They have released the album since November 2010, and have done a number of shows across the globe, including Japan, before Tsunami destroyed the country. They later paid tribute to Japan on their "Just Can't Get Enough" music video.
This summer, Fergie and her BEP bandmates are going to Europe once again for a series of concerts. They are set to perform in France, Germany, England, Belgium, England and Ireland. More detailed info about their upcoming shows can be found on their official website.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show