Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'Don't Stop the Party'
Black Eyed Peas' latest single "Don't Stop the Party" has got a music video. The Hip-Hop group compile footage from their live concerts including their recent performance at 2011 Super Bowl. The video highlights fans' euphoria as will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson, Taboo and apl.de.ap appear on stage.
Black Eyed Peas listed "Don't Stop the Party" in their latest studio installment "The Beginning". They have released the album since November 2010, and have done a number of shows across the globe, including Japan, before Tsunami destroyed the country. They later paid tribute to Japan on their "Just Can't Get Enough" music video.
This summer, Fergie and her BEP bandmates are going to Europe once again for a series of concerts. They are set to perform in France, Germany, England, Belgium, England and Ireland. More detailed info about their upcoming shows can be found on their official website.
Black Eyed Peas' "Don't Stop the Party" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars