Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'Don't Stop the Party'
Black Eyed Peas' latest single "Don't Stop the Party" has got a music video. The Hip-Hop group compile footage from their live concerts including their recent performance at 2011 Super Bowl. The video highlights fans' euphoria as will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson, Taboo and apl.de.ap appear on stage.
Black Eyed Peas listed "Don't Stop the Party" in their latest studio installment "The Beginning". They have released the album since November 2010, and have done a number of shows across the globe, including Japan, before Tsunami destroyed the country. They later paid tribute to Japan on their "Just Can't Get Enough" music video.
This summer, Fergie and her BEP bandmates are going to Europe once again for a series of concerts. They are set to perform in France, Germany, England, Belgium, England and Ireland. More detailed info about their upcoming shows can be found on their official website.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers