Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'Don't Stop the Party'
Black Eyed Peas' latest single "Don't Stop the Party" has got a music video. The Hip-Hop group compile footage from their live concerts including their recent performance at 2011 Super Bowl. The video highlights fans' euphoria as will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson, Taboo and apl.de.ap appear on stage.
Black Eyed Peas listed "Don't Stop the Party" in their latest studio installment "The Beginning". They have released the album since November 2010, and have done a number of shows across the globe, including Japan, before Tsunami destroyed the country. They later paid tribute to Japan on their "Just Can't Get Enough" music video.
This summer, Fergie and her BEP bandmates are going to Europe once again for a series of concerts. They are set to perform in France, Germany, England, Belgium, England and Ireland. More detailed info about their upcoming shows can be found on their official website.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics