Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'Don't Stop the Party'
Black Eyed Peas' latest single "Don't Stop the Party" has got a music video. The Hip-Hop group compile footage from their live concerts including their recent performance at 2011 Super Bowl. The video highlights fans' euphoria as will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson, Taboo and apl.de.ap appear on stage.
Black Eyed Peas listed "Don't Stop the Party" in their latest studio installment "The Beginning". They have released the album since November 2010, and have done a number of shows across the globe, including Japan, before Tsunami destroyed the country. They later paid tribute to Japan on their "Just Can't Get Enough" music video.
This summer, Fergie and her BEP bandmates are going to Europe once again for a series of concerts. They are set to perform in France, Germany, England, Belgium, England and Ireland. More detailed info about their upcoming shows can be found on their official website.
Black Eyed Peas' "Don't Stop the Party" music video
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor