Backstreet Boys Member Pays Big Bucks for Pic of Blood-Soaked Lindsay Lohan
One Backstreet Boys member apparently doesn't mind splurging on a photo of bloodied Lindsay Lohan. A.J. McLean has spent thousands of dollars to get his hands on the vampire-themed shot of the actress that pictures her sitting on top of "The Vampire Diaries" star Michael Trevino while holding a wooden stake in her hand.
Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields, who took the photo, confirmed to Radar Online, "A. J. paid between $30,000 and $40,000 for the large print of Lindsay with Michael Trevino." He went to add, "Hopefully, I will work with Lindsay again and she was thrilled with the results of our latest collaboration."
A.J. himself has also admitted to have bought the picture. To PopEater, he explained that he paid big bucks to get it for his fiancee Rochelle Karidis. "We were trying to figure out which one I wanted to get because we bought a new house," he said. "It's actually the one I just bought of Lindsay [Lohan] because my fiancee worked on her make up on that shoot."
Lindsay's blood-soaked image is one of her four shots taken for Tyler Shields' "Life Is Not a Fairytale" exhibition. All of the photos were displayed in a warehouse in East Los Angeles last Saturday night, May 7. Of the exhibition, Tyler gushed, "I was really thrilled with how the exhibition went and we sold a lot of my images on the night including one of Diana Agron from 'Glee', Emma Roberts and actors Spencer Falls and Sarah Carroll."
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert