Backstreet Boys Member Pays Big Bucks for Pic of Blood-Soaked Lindsay Lohan
One Backstreet Boys member apparently doesn't mind splurging on a photo of bloodied Lindsay Lohan. A.J. McLean has spent thousands of dollars to get his hands on the vampire-themed shot of the actress that pictures her sitting on top of "The Vampire Diaries" star Michael Trevino while holding a wooden stake in her hand.
Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields, who took the photo, confirmed to Radar Online, "A. J. paid between $30,000 and $40,000 for the large print of Lindsay with Michael Trevino." He went to add, "Hopefully, I will work with Lindsay again and she was thrilled with the results of our latest collaboration."
A.J. himself has also admitted to have bought the picture. To PopEater, he explained that he paid big bucks to get it for his fiancee Rochelle Karidis. "We were trying to figure out which one I wanted to get because we bought a new house," he said. "It's actually the one I just bought of Lindsay [Lohan] because my fiancee worked on her make up on that shoot."
Lindsay's blood-soaked image is one of her four shots taken for Tyler Shields' "Life Is Not a Fairytale" exhibition. All of the photos were displayed in a warehouse in East Los Angeles last Saturday night, May 7. Of the exhibition, Tyler gushed, "I was really thrilled with how the exhibition went and we sold a lot of my images on the night including one of Diana Agron from 'Glee', Emma Roberts and actors Spencer Falls and Sarah Carroll."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'