Backstreet Boys Member Pays Big Bucks for Pic of Blood-Soaked Lindsay Lohan
One Backstreet Boys member apparently doesn't mind splurging on a photo of bloodied Lindsay Lohan. A.J. McLean has spent thousands of dollars to get his hands on the vampire-themed shot of the actress that pictures her sitting on top of "The Vampire Diaries" star Michael Trevino while holding a wooden stake in her hand.
Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields, who took the photo, confirmed to Radar Online, "A. J. paid between $30,000 and $40,000 for the large print of Lindsay with Michael Trevino." He went to add, "Hopefully, I will work with Lindsay again and she was thrilled with the results of our latest collaboration."
A.J. himself has also admitted to have bought the picture. To PopEater, he explained that he paid big bucks to get it for his fiancee Rochelle Karidis. "We were trying to figure out which one I wanted to get because we bought a new house," he said. "It's actually the one I just bought of Lindsay [Lohan] because my fiancee worked on her make up on that shoot."
Lindsay's blood-soaked image is one of her four shots taken for Tyler Shields' "Life Is Not a Fairytale" exhibition. All of the photos were displayed in a warehouse in East Los Angeles last Saturday night, May 7. Of the exhibition, Tyler gushed, "I was really thrilled with how the exhibition went and we sold a lot of my images on the night including one of Diana Agron from 'Glee', Emma Roberts and actors Spencer Falls and Sarah Carroll."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4