'Big Brother' Season 13 Gets Premiere Date
"Big Brother" will start its thirteenth season on Thursday, July 7 at 9 P.M., CBS has announced. The show will continue airing three nights a week as usual. The Sunday and Wednesday episodes will air at 8 P.M., with Thursday broadcast serving as the live eviction show.
Also this summer, the network will premiere its new reality show "Same Name" on Sunday, July 24 at 9 P.M. The show will see a celebrity and an ordinary citizen, who happen to share the same name, trading lives. The first episode will have David Hasselhoff swapping roles with an electrical technician and landscaper in Lake Jackson, Texas.
CBS additionally announces dates for its two summer awards shows. The 65th Annual Tony Awards will air on Sunday, June 12 with Neil Patrick Harris serving as the host, while the 2011 Daytime Emmy Awards will air Sunday, June 19 with Harris' "How I Met Your Mother" brother Wayne Brady hosting.
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake