'Big Brother' Season 13 Gets Premiere Date
"Big Brother" will start its thirteenth season on Thursday, July 7 at 9 P.M., CBS has announced. The show will continue airing three nights a week as usual. The Sunday and Wednesday episodes will air at 8 P.M., with Thursday broadcast serving as the live eviction show.
Also this summer, the network will premiere its new reality show "Same Name" on Sunday, July 24 at 9 P.M. The show will see a celebrity and an ordinary citizen, who happen to share the same name, trading lives. The first episode will have David Hasselhoff swapping roles with an electrical technician and landscaper in Lake Jackson, Texas.
CBS additionally announces dates for its two summer awards shows. The 65th Annual Tony Awards will air on Sunday, June 12 with Neil Patrick Harris serving as the host, while the 2011 Daytime Emmy Awards will air Sunday, June 19 with Harris' "How I Met Your Mother" brother Wayne Brady hosting.
More Big Brother News
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- 'Scandal' Debuts Web Series 'Gladiator Wanted'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'