'Big Brother' Season 13 Gets Premiere Date
"Big Brother" will start its thirteenth season on Thursday, July 7 at 9 P.M., CBS has announced. The show will continue airing three nights a week as usual. The Sunday and Wednesday episodes will air at 8 P.M., with Thursday broadcast serving as the live eviction show.
Also this summer, the network will premiere its new reality show "Same Name" on Sunday, July 24 at 9 P.M. The show will see a celebrity and an ordinary citizen, who happen to share the same name, trading lives. The first episode will have David Hasselhoff swapping roles with an electrical technician and landscaper in Lake Jackson, Texas.
CBS additionally announces dates for its two summer awards shows. The 65th Annual Tony Awards will air on Sunday, June 12 with Neil Patrick Harris serving as the host, while the 2011 Daytime Emmy Awards will air Sunday, June 19 with Harris' "How I Met Your Mother" brother Wayne Brady hosting.
More Big Brother News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single