'Big Brother' Season 13 Gets Premiere Date
"Big Brother" will start its thirteenth season on Thursday, July 7 at 9 P.M., CBS has announced. The show will continue airing three nights a week as usual. The Sunday and Wednesday episodes will air at 8 P.M., with Thursday broadcast serving as the live eviction show.
Also this summer, the network will premiere its new reality show "Same Name" on Sunday, July 24 at 9 P.M. The show will see a celebrity and an ordinary citizen, who happen to share the same name, trading lives. The first episode will have David Hasselhoff swapping roles with an electrical technician and landscaper in Lake Jackson, Texas.
CBS additionally announces dates for its two summer awards shows. The 65th Annual Tony Awards will air on Sunday, June 12 with Neil Patrick Harris serving as the host, while the 2011 Daytime Emmy Awards will air Sunday, June 19 with Harris' "How I Met Your Mother" brother Wayne Brady hosting.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says