'Big Brother' Season 13 Gets Premiere Date
"Big Brother" will start its thirteenth season on Thursday, July 7 at 9 P.M., CBS has announced. The show will continue airing three nights a week as usual. The Sunday and Wednesday episodes will air at 8 P.M., with Thursday broadcast serving as the live eviction show.
Also this summer, the network will premiere its new reality show "Same Name" on Sunday, July 24 at 9 P.M. The show will see a celebrity and an ordinary citizen, who happen to share the same name, trading lives. The first episode will have David Hasselhoff swapping roles with an electrical technician and landscaper in Lake Jackson, Texas.
CBS additionally announces dates for its two summer awards shows. The 65th Annual Tony Awards will air on Sunday, June 12 with Neil Patrick Harris serving as the host, while the 2011 Daytime Emmy Awards will air Sunday, June 19 with Harris' "How I Met Your Mother" brother Wayne Brady hosting.
More Big Brother News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood