Report: Prince William and Kate Honeymooning in Seychelles
A little less than 2 weeks, Prince William took his bride Kate Middleton for a private honeymoon. St. James Palace refused to reveal their destination in the Tuesday, May 10 announcement, but some believed that they have jetted out to a private island in the Seychelles, a group of islands in the Indian Ocean.
"They have gone [on honeymoon]," a palace rep says. "We are not confirming locations or commenting on any speculation on where they may be going for their private honeymoon, but we can confirm that they have left. We are asking for their privacy to be respected during their honeymoon."
Prince William is taking a two-week leave from his Royal Air Force search-and-rescue duties. He went straight back to military service days after the royal wedding on April 29. However, palace officials would not say if they will be away the entire two weeks.
According to some reports, the couple had visited Seychelles before. "Anyone who comes back and continues to enjoy the island, it just shows that it's a very desirable tourist destination," Srdjana Janosevic, the press secretary for the Seychelles' president, said. "I think everyone would be happy if they are here."
According to The Guardian, the Seychelles tourist office confirmed that the royal couple arrived at the international airport on Mahe Tuesday morning.
More Prince William News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign