Report: Prince William and Kate Honeymooning in Seychelles
A little less than 2 weeks, Prince William took his bride Kate Middleton for a private honeymoon. St. James Palace refused to reveal their destination in the Tuesday, May 10 announcement, but some believed that they have jetted out to a private island in the Seychelles, a group of islands in the Indian Ocean.
"They have gone [on honeymoon]," a palace rep says. "We are not confirming locations or commenting on any speculation on where they may be going for their private honeymoon, but we can confirm that they have left. We are asking for their privacy to be respected during their honeymoon."
Prince William is taking a two-week leave from his Royal Air Force search-and-rescue duties. He went straight back to military service days after the royal wedding on April 29. However, palace officials would not say if they will be away the entire two weeks.
According to some reports, the couple had visited Seychelles before. "Anyone who comes back and continues to enjoy the island, it just shows that it's a very desirable tourist destination," Srdjana Janosevic, the press secretary for the Seychelles' president, said. "I think everyone would be happy if they are here."
According to The Guardian, the Seychelles tourist office confirmed that the royal couple arrived at the international airport on Mahe Tuesday morning.
More Prince William News
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck