Report: Prince William and Kate Honeymooning in Seychelles
A little less than 2 weeks, Prince William took his bride Kate Middleton for a private honeymoon. St. James Palace refused to reveal their destination in the Tuesday, May 10 announcement, but some believed that they have jetted out to a private island in the Seychelles, a group of islands in the Indian Ocean.
"They have gone [on honeymoon]," a palace rep says. "We are not confirming locations or commenting on any speculation on where they may be going for their private honeymoon, but we can confirm that they have left. We are asking for their privacy to be respected during their honeymoon."
Prince William is taking a two-week leave from his Royal Air Force search-and-rescue duties. He went straight back to military service days after the royal wedding on April 29. However, palace officials would not say if they will be away the entire two weeks.
According to some reports, the couple had visited Seychelles before. "Anyone who comes back and continues to enjoy the island, it just shows that it's a very desirable tourist destination," Srdjana Janosevic, the press secretary for the Seychelles' president, said. "I think everyone would be happy if they are here."
According to The Guardian, the Seychelles tourist office confirmed that the royal couple arrived at the international airport on Mahe Tuesday morning.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame