Report: Prince William and Kate Honeymooning in Seychelles
A little less than 2 weeks, Prince William took his bride Kate Middleton for a private honeymoon. St. James Palace refused to reveal their destination in the Tuesday, May 10 announcement, but some believed that they have jetted out to a private island in the Seychelles, a group of islands in the Indian Ocean.
"They have gone [on honeymoon]," a palace rep says. "We are not confirming locations or commenting on any speculation on where they may be going for their private honeymoon, but we can confirm that they have left. We are asking for their privacy to be respected during their honeymoon."
Prince William is taking a two-week leave from his Royal Air Force search-and-rescue duties. He went straight back to military service days after the royal wedding on April 29. However, palace officials would not say if they will be away the entire two weeks.
According to some reports, the couple had visited Seychelles before. "Anyone who comes back and continues to enjoy the island, it just shows that it's a very desirable tourist destination," Srdjana Janosevic, the press secretary for the Seychelles' president, said. "I think everyone would be happy if they are here."
According to The Guardian, the Seychelles tourist office confirmed that the royal couple arrived at the international airport on Mahe Tuesday morning.
More Prince William News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'