New Image of 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' Released
A new image of "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" has gone online. The picture sees Benjamin Walker's character of America's 16th President addressing the crowd in the Timur Bekmambetov-directed film.
"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" revolves around the title character whose mother was killed by vampires. Later, the title character resolves to end slavery in the country. According to The New York Times, the vampires are involved in the slave trade but they are not all bad.
This leads to a moral dilemma for the President. In relation to the involvement of the vampires, a State Historian is hired to help the filmmakers slip the blood-sucker creatures in the Lincoln story with minimum damage to the historical record.
Also to the site, costume designers Carlo Poggioli and Varya Avdyushko admitted they have made or rented more than 8,000 costumes for the film. The costumes are planned to be shredded or burnt during a scene of the Battle of Gettysburg.
As for Walker's costume, Poggioli explained that the outfit is a special overcoat for vampire hunting. Calling it "the fighting coat", Poggioli claimed that the coat can hide weaponry while it covers Walkers.
Dominic Cooper, Anthony Mackie, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead support "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". The film itself will make its way out in U.S. theaters on June 22, 2012.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'