Sneak Peek to Royal Wedding Spoof on 'South Park'
The Royal Wedding fever apparently is not over yet. More than a week after the big event took place on April 29, "South Park" will air an episode which spoofs the official union of Prince William and Kate Middleton who are now titled the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
In the "South Park" version, the prince of Canada is about to take a princess and thousands have gathered outside a building resembling London's Westminster Abbey. However, the woman who is "aboot to be princess of Canada" gets kidnapped right before she walks down the aisle. Coming to rescue her is Ike Broflovski.
"Royal Pudding" is set to air Wednesday, May 11 at 10/9c on Comedy Central.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie