Sneak Peek to Royal Wedding Spoof on 'South Park'
The Royal Wedding fever apparently is not over yet. More than a week after the big event took place on April 29, "South Park" will air an episode which spoofs the official union of Prince William and Kate Middleton who are now titled the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
In the "South Park" version, the prince of Canada is about to take a princess and thousands have gathered outside a building resembling London's Westminster Abbey. However, the woman who is "aboot to be princess of Canada" gets kidnapped right before she walks down the aisle. Coming to rescue her is Ike Broflovski.
"Royal Pudding" is set to air Wednesday, May 11 at 10/9c on Comedy Central.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event