Sneak Peek to Royal Wedding Spoof on 'South Park'
The Royal Wedding fever apparently is not over yet. More than a week after the big event took place on April 29, "South Park" will air an episode which spoofs the official union of Prince William and Kate Middleton who are now titled the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
In the "South Park" version, the prince of Canada is about to take a princess and thousands have gathered outside a building resembling London's Westminster Abbey. However, the woman who is "aboot to be princess of Canada" gets kidnapped right before she walks down the aisle. Coming to rescue her is Ike Broflovski.
"Royal Pudding" is set to air Wednesday, May 11 at 10/9c on Comedy Central.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters