Sneak Peek to Royal Wedding Spoof on 'South Park'
The Royal Wedding fever apparently is not over yet. More than a week after the big event took place on April 29, "South Park" will air an episode which spoofs the official union of Prince William and Kate Middleton who are now titled the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
In the "South Park" version, the prince of Canada is about to take a princess and thousands have gathered outside a building resembling London's Westminster Abbey. However, the woman who is "aboot to be princess of Canada" gets kidnapped right before she walks down the aisle. Coming to rescue her is Ike Broflovski.
"Royal Pudding" is set to air Wednesday, May 11 at 10/9c on Comedy Central.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video