Sneak Peek to Royal Wedding Spoof on 'South Park'
The Royal Wedding fever apparently is not over yet. More than a week after the big event took place on April 29, "South Park" will air an episode which spoofs the official union of Prince William and Kate Middleton who are now titled the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
In the "South Park" version, the prince of Canada is about to take a princess and thousands have gathered outside a building resembling London's Westminster Abbey. However, the woman who is "aboot to be princess of Canada" gets kidnapped right before she walks down the aisle. Coming to rescue her is Ike Broflovski.
"Royal Pudding" is set to air Wednesday, May 11 at 10/9c on Comedy Central.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights