Bristol Palin's Reality Series Greenlit by BIO
Bristol Palin will finally have her own reality show following her highly rated run on "Dancing with the Stars". She is set to appear on a docu-series for BIO Channel, and will be featured along with former fellow "DWTS" contestant Kyle Massey who has become her best friend.
BIO has ordered ten half-hour episodes of the not-yet-titled series. The show will follow her move from Alaska to Los Angeles with her son, Tripp, to work at a small charity in need while living with her good friends Chris and Kyle Massey.
Speaking of the star of their new reality show, Executive Vice President of Programming for A&E and the BIO Channel, David McKillop, said, "Bristol is the kind of personality BIO is drawn to." He added, "Her personal life has been playing out in the media for several years, but this will be the first time she's opening up her real life, with her son and her friends the Massey brothers."
The project is being produced by Associated Television International with David McKenzie and Jim Romanovich as executive producers for Associated Television International, and David McKillop, Tom Moody as well Andy Berg as the executive producers for BIO. The show is set to air at the end of this year.
Beside competing on "DWTS", Bristol Palin has appeared in an episode of ABC Family's "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". She additionally made an appearance on her mother's reality show, "Sarah Palin's Alaska", which was aired on TLC.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby