Bristol Palin's Reality Series Greenlit by BIO
Bristol Palin will finally have her own reality show following her highly rated run on "Dancing with the Stars". She is set to appear on a docu-series for BIO Channel, and will be featured along with former fellow "DWTS" contestant Kyle Massey who has become her best friend.
BIO has ordered ten half-hour episodes of the not-yet-titled series. The show will follow her move from Alaska to Los Angeles with her son, Tripp, to work at a small charity in need while living with her good friends Chris and Kyle Massey.
Speaking of the star of their new reality show, Executive Vice President of Programming for A&E and the BIO Channel, David McKillop, said, "Bristol is the kind of personality BIO is drawn to." He added, "Her personal life has been playing out in the media for several years, but this will be the first time she's opening up her real life, with her son and her friends the Massey brothers."
The project is being produced by Associated Television International with David McKenzie and Jim Romanovich as executive producers for Associated Television International, and David McKillop, Tom Moody as well Andy Berg as the executive producers for BIO. The show is set to air at the end of this year.
Beside competing on "DWTS", Bristol Palin has appeared in an episode of ABC Family's "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". She additionally made an appearance on her mother's reality show, "Sarah Palin's Alaska", which was aired on TLC.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress