Twisting Her Ankle, Reese Witherspoon Ends Up in Cast
Reese Witherspoon has aroused curiosity when she traded her heels with a soft cast recently. Before speculations ran wild about what kind of injury the 35-year-old actress suffered, her representative was quick to explain the real reason why she is walking with the cast.
"She twisted her ankle and is in a walking cast temporarily," said the representative for the actress, who stars opposite Robert Pattinson in "Water for Elephants", when informing the press. The rep went on to assure that the injury is minor by simply adding, "Nothing serious."
Reese was snapped sporting the soft cast when she was out and about on Mother's Day, May 8. She was, at the time, leaving church in Santa Monica, California accompanied by her new husband Jim Toth and two children, 11 -year-old Ava and 7-year-old Deacon.
The actress who voices Ginormica in "Monsters vs. Aliens" has just arrived back on the west coast. She was earlier being kept busy with the press tour around Europe and Australia for her latest drama "Water for Elephants".
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'