Twisting Her Ankle, Reese Witherspoon Ends Up in Cast
Reese Witherspoon has aroused curiosity when she traded her heels with a soft cast recently. Before speculations ran wild about what kind of injury the 35-year-old actress suffered, her representative was quick to explain the real reason why she is walking with the cast.
"She twisted her ankle and is in a walking cast temporarily," said the representative for the actress, who stars opposite Robert Pattinson in "Water for Elephants", when informing the press. The rep went on to assure that the injury is minor by simply adding, "Nothing serious."
Reese was snapped sporting the soft cast when she was out and about on Mother's Day, May 8. She was, at the time, leaving church in Santa Monica, California accompanied by her new husband Jim Toth and two children, 11 -year-old Ava and 7-year-old Deacon.
The actress who voices Ginormica in "Monsters vs. Aliens" has just arrived back on the west coast. She was earlier being kept busy with the press tour around Europe and Australia for her latest drama "Water for Elephants".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'