Twisting Her Ankle, Reese Witherspoon Ends Up in Cast
Reese Witherspoon has aroused curiosity when she traded her heels with a soft cast recently. Before speculations ran wild about what kind of injury the 35-year-old actress suffered, her representative was quick to explain the real reason why she is walking with the cast.
"She twisted her ankle and is in a walking cast temporarily," said the representative for the actress, who stars opposite Robert Pattinson in "Water for Elephants", when informing the press. The rep went on to assure that the injury is minor by simply adding, "Nothing serious."
Reese was snapped sporting the soft cast when she was out and about on Mother's Day, May 8. She was, at the time, leaving church in Santa Monica, California accompanied by her new husband Jim Toth and two children, 11 -year-old Ava and 7-year-old Deacon.
The actress who voices Ginormica in "Monsters vs. Aliens" has just arrived back on the west coast. She was earlier being kept busy with the press tour around Europe and Australia for her latest drama "Water for Elephants".
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle